THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

So this chick im friends with....

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 09:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once a cheater always a cheater. She cheats on him with you, what do you think she will do to you? My friend was in the exact situation, She cheated with one of my other friends left her b.f to be with him, married and a kid a year later. happy ending... Except she has been hitting on me and sending me sexy pics lately... always a cheater..
Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by xchevyx24
Once a cheater always a cheater. She cheats on him with you, what do you think she will do to you? My friend was in the exact situation, She cheated with one of my other friends left her b.f to be with him, married and a kid a year later. happy ending... Except she has been hitting on me and sending me sexy pics lately... always a cheater..
pics for proof
Old 01-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Phantom
Sounds like you're headed for the friend zone...
x2 lol best of luck to ya man!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Phantom
pics for proof
this ain't the bullet
Old 01-31-2013, 04:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
that's a good way to catch an *** whippin WHEN he finds out. he may not find out this year, or next...but eventually it will slip if you guys hang around the same group. if you dont get the beating for flirting with his girl, it will be for the total ***-holism of pretending to be his friend while trying to worm your way into her pants. or just being the type to stir the pot. i hate people like that.

**** her best friend and she will start wanting you. seriously.
sorry buddy dont hate me. I wish she had more friends but i pretty much know them all... im working on the freshly single one though. this friend loves me (and asks me to give her babies) so it would for sure make her jelly especially if i treat her above and beyond good.

Originally Posted by Onetogofast
How hot of a chick are we talking? I'm am a little off in the head lol
5'4" 11X# blonde russian...? shes got an extremely playful body, this is why i cant resist. haha

Originally Posted by asap216
x2 lol best of luck to ya man!
im for sure good friends with her, i already considered myself in the friend zone. until we go to the races, club, bar, ext.....

Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx
this ain't the bullet
THIS is why i dont say anything like that over there hahahaha. ***** ill get banned or something here if i posted nudes....

and about once a cheater always a cheater.... pretty much every girl ive ever dated cheated on their man with me. my ex fiance (the one who has totally messed my game up being stuck with for 5+ years) was bangin me for like 6 months while still technically being with the other dude. the thought never crossed my mind to put a ring on her finger. id just meet her for redic sex anywhere and everywhere.... with that said shes engaged now to someone else and the redic sex anywhere everywhere has still happened....... my best "girl" friend is one of her old best friends, i told her not to ever tell me anything about anything she ever did behind my back. looking back at it she used to always play panic at the disco i write sins not tradgedies. hahaha *****
Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by schino
...looking back at it she used to always play panic at the disco...

that wasnt enough for you to run as fast as you could?!?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Launching!

I say drop a load in her and send her home to her man.

**** are *****... if he finds out and dumps her, good. She deserved it. Just don't fall in love with the vag. or she'll be cheating on you in a year or less.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:47 AM
TECH Regular

Bump & Bail
Old 01-31-2013, 09:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Any girl thats willing to jump the ship like that, all under her BF's back, might just do the exact same thing to you 5 years down the road.

My buddy did the same thing, ended up having 2 children with her, then she leaves him, moves out of town and within 1 week she got a new boyfriend. I was afraid of that very thing happening to him, but didn't want to intervene on what could have been real Love.

I've done worse though, so if you are young and haven't made any mistakes yet, go right ahead and learn some valuable life lessons
Old 01-31-2013, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by VegasJ
I say drop a load in her and send her home to her man.

**** are *****... if he finds out and dumps her, good. She deserved it. Just don't fall in love with the vag. or she'll be cheating on you in a year or less.

Quick Reply: So this chick im friends with....