THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

School shooting in CN

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
Speechless. I'm terrified to bring a child in to this ******* world
No **** Bill, and people question why I always carry a gun......
Old 12-14-2012, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03sierraslt
Maybe not, look at the latest tweet.
just read this... but that mfer sounds emo *** **** also... arrest him now...
Old 12-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

unfuckingbelievable.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by JAVI05
just read this... but that mfer sounds emo *** **** also... arrest him now...
Yes he does appear to have issues and or looking for attention, if its the later then he will get the attention now with his name. I swear, young kids now days are raised to think its all butter cups and candy canes in the real world, no one seems to know how to man up and deal with there issues. Everyone seems to go ape **** and kill people because their girlfriend broke up with them or they got a bad grade. Everyone thinks they should be handed everything, and get a pat on the back even if they screw up. Look at young childrens sports, no one wants to tell them they lost because it may hurt their feelings. Since when did everyone become so fragile, everyone is worried about hurting peoples feelings and the end result is a bunch of people that cannot accept failure. Accept you failed, got dumped, sucked, or screwed up, and learn a lesson from it and come back better. Failure just means you found a way NOT to do something, now try again. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by 03sierraslt; 12-14-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yahoo
"The gunman has been identified as Ryan Lanza, 24, of New Jersey. A dead body has also been found in his home, officials said."
Old 12-14-2012, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

Insanity. His Mom was a teacher at the school. He killed his Mother and Father at their homes, then proceeded to kill innocents kids at school.

20 kids 6 adults....stupid
Old 12-14-2012, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a sick bastard!! Like stated before,if your that messed up just kill yourself and spare other people's lives!
Old 12-14-2012, 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 03sierraslt
Yes he does appear to have issues and or looking for attention, if its the later then he will get the attention now with his name. I swear, young kids now days are raised to think its all butter cups and candy canes in the real world, no one seems to know how to man up and deal with there issues. Everyone seems to go ape **** and kill people because their girlfriend broke up with them or they got a bad grade. Everyone thinks they should be handed everything, and get a pat on the back even if they screw up. Look at young childrens sports, no one wants to tell them they lost because it may hurt their feelings. Since when did everyone become so fragile, everyone is worried about hurting peoples feelings and the end result is a bunch of people that cannot accept failure. Accept you failed, got dumped, sucked, or screwed up, and learn a lesson from it and come back better. Failure just means you found a way NOT to do something, now try again. Sorry for the rant.
yep.. i dont sugar coat **** for my kids.. i have three boys 9-7-3.. and trust me they know this world is fyucked up and dont trust anyone.. my wife says im to up front with ****.. but damn look at this... my boys will be the ones guiding people to safety and helping thats what ive taught them.. even tho everyone thinks im so hippy liberal... i might be on some issues.. but not on others.. i try my hardest to teach them real life stuff not fanasty land type stuff.. ive been drinking so if something doesnt make sense thats why... lol... god bless.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:38 PM
TECH Addict

I have girls. I as well don't baby them. Life is unfair. It comes with rewards and consequences. They are more mature and more square headed then most teenagers. I don't water things down for them.

I will say I was surprised at the Presidents statements. In the past, he has made a political push of everything that happens. He kept it personal and appeared sincerely shaken. I think he was well spoken.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cttandy
I have girls. I as well don't baby them. Life is unfair. It comes with rewards and consequences. They are more mature and more square headed then most teenagers. I don't water things down for them.

I will say I was surprised at the Presidents statements. In the past, he has made a political push of everything that happens. He kept it personal and appeared sincerely shaken. I think he was well spoken.
thats cause he didnt have his telepromptor

Quick Reply: School shooting in CN