THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Repin the site!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repin the site!

I felt it was my duty to give this site some love in my town. When i say there are no modded trucks here i kid you not... i have seen one lowered truck in this town... its sad. So, even though my truck isnt that great i am hoping i will spark more intrest in the site!

Old 08-02-2011, 09:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

I lost the stickers I ordered before I had a chance to put them on. Looks good! Represent.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have a lowered truck in your town? Beats me... I literally mean nothing when I say nothing. --- For some reason, no one around here will race me anymore, or even joke about it... And it's still slow
Old 08-03-2011, 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

hahahah i had a pos older camaro want to race but i really dont want a ticket at 17... and we were still on mainstreet! next to the police station! lmao not so good on the insurance!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:18 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very cool man, love to see our folks reppin PT.net! I have one on the back window of my Blazer, but I keep the sliding rear window of the Reaper empty for now. I used to have some decals in the corners of the rear window, and will some day get some PT.net stickers back on there...it's kinda tough to get it in the middle where I want it with the slider though, we'll see...

Old 08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

dude i like the big chevy emblem! i was thinkin of getting one but idk
Old 08-05-2011, 08:08 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by topgun542
dude i like the big chevy emblem! i was thinkin of getting one but idk
Thanks man, I like it a lot too, but would have to do some creative cutting to get one to fit on the rear sliding window of my truck lol...plus I drive around with the slider open as much as possible (believe it or not, that sliding rear window is one of my favorite features on the truck )...anyway, it fit perfectly on the Blazer rear window, which is basically my beater, so it was a no brainer for me

I've seen trucks like ours, but with your style rear window and the big bowtie and I think they look great
Old 08-06-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

ya idk if id like the sliding glass window... dont they only come on the regular cabs?
Old 08-07-2011, 10:23 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Originally Posted by topgun542
ya idk if id like the sliding glass window... dont they only come on the regular cabs?
I'm not sure...actually I don't even know if they're still available as a factory option at all any more . I had mine replaced 3 times under warranty, as the factory ones had a plastic frame that would crack in the top corners. Finally, the third replacement (4 rear window glasses in all), is an aftermarket CR Lawrence that GM OK'd to use. It has a nice sturdy metal frame instead of the crappy OE plastic one

I like how the one piece glass sits flush and looks smoother than the rear slider which protrudes a little bit, but I love the cool breeze that the slider gets flowing through it My daughter likes it too...she pretends that she's a rock star when we cruise down the highway with all of the windows open
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

hahahahaha thats funny... my dad has a jeep jk that we take offroad alot so we take the doors and top of and by the time you ride in it for a hour or so, the arm thats closest to the side goes numb... then your face starts to go... all from the wind... lmao but i dont know if a sliding rear window would be helpful in a ext cab... hahaha

Quick Reply: Repin the site!