THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

This is possibly the best vodka for the best price

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 08:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tend to do some incredibly stupid stuff when I drink liquor, so I stick to beer.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 00Silv4.8
popov!........

vodka is alright, that looks like some girly **** tho John, Ill take some Jack or Gentleman Jack any day over vodka. Then again I'll drink a corona over anything under the sun
Wow I have truly lost respect for you .. You cannot be in this thread, have no room to say what is good.. You like warmed up cat ****.. Anything they have to put lemmon/limes in to drink is Now that **** is nastey...
Old 08-31-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Resident

Vodka is for alcoholic's LOL. No really I enjoy my redbull/vodkas, Single Barrel jack is great. But Mangled we know you used to drink Aftershock.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Naw **** John's got stock in Boones!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:54 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by sharky05
Vodka is for alcoholic's LOL. No really I enjoy my redbull/vodkas, Single Barrel jack is great. But Mangled we know you used to drink Aftershock.
Your damn right back when we were to young to do it legal We would get what we could get, most of the time MD 20/20 Hell I remember scrapping out the crystals in the bottom of the bottle in the school fields with a car antenna.. hahahah Now that was the good times... And im not even that old
Old 08-31-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Resident

LOL I remember my md 20/20 days and keystone light. LOL I know sincalt/a is still kickn back the goldshlogger.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** did any of you drink Cisco back in the early 90's when it was in the dark bottles
It was some crazy ****.

I drank all kinds of **** when I was young but I'll stick with Miller Lite and Captain and Coke.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

-
Originally Posted by sharky05
LOL I remember my md 20/20 days and keystone light. LOL I know sincalt/a is still kickn back the goldshlogger.

Hell no I never messed with that college boy ****.I was killin tha St.ides+Mickey's back when I was Gangsta.OHH and broke as hell .I am straight up beer guy that's it.Couple a cold tall boys and I am straight.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:17 PM
Baltimore Whore

Originally Posted by SincalT/A
-

Hell no I never messed with that college boy ****.I was killin tha St.ides+Mickey's back when I was Gangsta.OHH and broke as hell .I am straight up beer guy that's it.Couple a cold tall boys and I am straight.
If your talking about St ides special brew(the fruity ****) I know all about that well wehn we were like young.. We used to ride are bicycles up there and the old dude would serve us.. LOL Russ yah have had that cisco a few times, not my fav but it was ok.... Damn I am sensing a PT net BOOZE BASH WHOOOOOOO
Old 08-31-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SincalT/A
-

Well I am going to go pick up a bottle of three olives this weekend; Should carry it at bevmo. So John I hope your right about it LOL and that my old lady passes out with the quickness.
Duane there is a little hint of gangster to you

Quick Reply: This is possibly the best vodka for the best price