THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

a new breed of "kill story"

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a new breed of "kill story"

I'm cruisin in the left of three lanes, done passing and hop into the middle lane.

Suddenly I see highbeams, after i'm in the lane. I looked- might have missed him, who knows (but its hard at night to miss headlights on a passangers side).

I give the benifit of the doubt and just figure i cut him off, bite the bullet and let him tailgate me. The dakota isn't happy tailing me so he flys around me and slams on the brakes as he cuts over.

I saw it coming from a mile away and just moved one lane over. I decide he can tail me all he wants, but he is not getting in front again.

Predictable like the weather, he tails me- really close. He goes to pass and the LQ9 said "know your role bitch

flustered, he tails me even CLOSER now. I cant even see his lights. So close that i could only see his cab when street lights lit itup. I was actually somewhat impressed.

I'm just not letting him pass by cruising 10ft in front of the guy in the middle lane (im in the right).

This time he drops back, floors it and scoots over 2 lanes. By this time I moved one lane to the left behind another car so that he couldn't jam them on in front of me.

He flys back over two lanes and slams on the brakes in the right lane, where he thought I was. Unfortunately for him, I was not there BUT there was an undercover cop car which promptly pulled him over as I drove by laughing my *** off at him.

Apparenlty that cop was watching this whole thing and chilling out behind us
Old 12-22-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha what a ******* idiot! way to show him whos boss too!

I probaby would have got on it right b4 he cut me off and dumped his ***(done that before but I do regret it).
Old 12-22-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-22-2005, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

i really thought of jamming the brakes. I just got hit in the bed today and figured he could pay for that- good thing i didn't.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

ya if you would have brake checked him you might have got some **** on you from that cop, but it would have been another story if you sent him around....told the cop he cut a little to close that time.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:48 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah see I would have gotten in trouble I would have slammed on my breaks and put the trailer hitch in his grille
Old 12-22-2005, 06:35 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep hitch>grille
Old 12-22-2005, 07:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by treyZ28
i really thought of jamming the brakes. I just got hit in the bed today and figured he could pay for that- good thing i didn't.
I usually just hit the brakes a little, just enough so the lights turn on and you can see them hit on the brakes hard!! of course that just pisse's them off more but now they think about it before they get too close
Old 12-22-2005, 09:09 AM
Launching!

i always mess with people driving like that. if their tailgating me ill tap the breaks to give them a scare and if they continue to try and pass me i like to drive right next to the car thats doing like 55 so they have no where to go. Funny to hear the cop saw everything.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

On my old 88' GMC long bed POS, I would hold the E-Brake release lever and lock up the E-Brake for a half second on the highway when that happend to me, The beauty of it is that is dosn't slow the truck for ****, scares the living **** out of the person tailgating, and works very well. Just make sure that you have crappy tires, becaust they WILL flat spot, and did. And talk about instant 100' of black lines

Quick Reply: a new breed of "kill story"