THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

My wife found my ex-wife on myspace

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 12:35 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brobradh77
CHurches are full of nothing more than hypocrits. Never let a church congregation dictate how you live your life or feel about yourself.
Sorry but I MUST disagree. I'd say that a single bad apple can spoil the whole bunch, sure but MOST churches, from ANY religion are full of well meaning, big-hearted, sincere people.

People that live by the church are happy and live fulfilled lives, who are YOU to judge?

That said, no need to turn this into a religious debate. I understand the OP's mindset to some degree.

carry on
Old 10-25-2009, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t

People that live by the church are happy and live fulfilled lives, who are YOU to judge?

Never said they were not happy and did not live fullfilled lives.

Last edited by brobradh77; 10-25-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

I will be the first to say most churches are full of hypocrites, but then again, so is wal-mart and this very site.

I think the difference is finding the hypocrites you wish to spend you time with.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fastnblu
I didn't mean to come off as too serious, cause I can clown w/. the best. I'll accept pics in a PM.
HAHA, well, she won't really let me take pictures of her. She will always get this dumb look on her face. She has decided she is ugly, therefore, she will be as ugly as she can for all pictures. Pretty ridiculous.

Let's just say, most guys don't notice her pretty eyes first, and shirts are difficult for her to wear modestly.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tease!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Resident

Wow, I have had close to the same problem, thank god we didn't get married. This girl was BEAUTIFUL....well to me she was. Dated for quite a while, and her best friend just absolutely HATED me. Didn't know why untill I found out she was straight up GAY and they had dated for almost a year before we got together!! I had my fun out of it though, couldn't take that drama. Here is the girl I dated...the pics dont do her justice

Here is one of her and her B!THCH A$$ girlfriend

Old 10-26-2009, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Next week on Dr. Phil: "The guys on PT.net are here joining us to talk about what is missing in their lives, they spend most of their lives dedicated to their trucks keeping them clean and making them faster and faster by the day, but what is really behind those grease soaked horsepower nuts that spend sleepless nights in their garages? Join us next week and we will get some answers about the relationship lives and hardships from some of the members of PT.net."

I found the best girl in the world, she never back talks, tells me I'm wrong, or tells me what to do. In fact I'm usually ordering her around and sometimes with a whistle and hand signals. But she's always running back to me no matter what. Just need to know how to train em.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camochevy21
Next week on Dr. Phil: "The guys on PT.net are here joining us to talk about what is missing in their lives, they spend most of their lives dedicated to their trucks keeping them clean and making them faster and faster by the day, but what is really behind those grease soaked horsepower nuts that spend sleepless nights in their garages? Join us next week and we will get some answers about the relationship lives and hardships from some of the members of PT.net."

I found the best girl in the world, she never back talks, tells me I'm wrong, or tells me what to do. In fact I'm usually ordering her around and sometimes with a whistle and hand signals. But she's always running back to me no matter what. Just need to know how to train em.
Awesome!
Old 10-27-2009, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Awesome!
I only speak the truth. haha, Seriously that's the best kind of girl to have though.