THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

My neighbor just threatened to shoot me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 12:32 AM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My neighbor just threatened to shoot me!!!

As I have posted on here before, my crazy-*** neighbor hates me and my exhaust. Well tonight here's what happened:

I found out about 11:15 that they needed me to come to work tonight. At 11:45 I went out to my drive-way cranked my truck, went inside and told my mom goodbye, got in my truck. As I'm backing down my driveway, I see my neighbor's door open and see him throwing something towards my mother's van, which is parked between the houses. At first I thought it was a beachball. I stopped my truck and turned it off in the middle of the street and went running up in my yard. I seen him throwing the second flower pot, full of dirt, it was going everywhere. My mom was outside and they were yelling at each other. I heard him say,"your waking up the whole f*cking neighbor hood, I got a pregnant wife and blah, blah.." I walked up between our houses and yelled,"F*ck you!" (ready to whoop his ***)He said,"Don't try me boy, you'll Get Shot! I've got a gun in here" Then I said,"Come on then B*tch...Come on!..I'll kick your *** Mother F*cker" Then the idiot mumbles,"I'm calling the law." Then he went inside his house and slammed the door. I waited around a couple of minutes to see if he was gonna do anything. Then I came to work. I called the cops about it when I got here and they said it would be best if somebody came by when I got off in the morning. This pisses me off so bad because I know the cops are probably gonna write me a ticket for my "modified exhaust" and probably gonna end up making me change it back to stock.

Last edited by 99silveradoSS; 10-11-2005 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:47 AM
TECH Addict

Neighbor problems suck ***. I know all to well.

What state do you live in where they can make you change you exhaust back to stock?
Old 10-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First of all where do you live? Second I seriously doubt your exhaust breaks any decibal laws at idle or at low rpm when driving easily out of the neighborhood. I had lt headers no cats, x-pipe straight out through cut-outs so I doubt yours was as loud as mine even then it owuldnt break any laws. You wont get in trouble with oyur exhaust IMO I never have for that kind of stuff. Now not seeing the cop behind the bushes and punching to get throiugh a red light and not run it that will get you a ticket everytime.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of exhaust? Straight piped I hope
Old 10-11-2005, 01:28 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know that if its anything like mine... then you can definently get a ticket..

Short Headers, No cats, No muffler, Cutouts....

VERY LOUD!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 01:33 AM
14 Second Truck Club

I've got true duals with an x-pipe, dynomax bullets and 4x22in tips straight out the back. In Bossier City, LA there is a bullsh*t law that states "If an exhaust is modified in any other way than stock, it is illegal." I don't know if they can "make" me change my exhaust but I know that the first complaint is $250-500...third one = arrest. But technically, I haven't had a warning yet, so in the morning I should get my first "offical" warning from the police dept.. The fagat had his off-duty cop friend from his church come by and threaten me last time, I'm gonna tell them that the reason I didn't respond to that is because he was off-duty, he is friends with the neighbor, and he has modified exhaust on his harley and F-150. (I've already reported this to the police department earlier this year) All in all, charges for harassment, assault & battery or whatever are gonna be pressed. Because a loud exhaust doesn't call for sh*t being thrown at my vehicles and threatening to shot me.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:04 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

yep, its definately assault. you would probably have a better case if you didnt threaten to whip his *** though. not battery unless he was throwing stuff at you.

btw: im no legal guru at all...just sayin what ive learned in my law classes(not a law student) talk to a lawier. them greasy dudes have a way of making things work in your favor.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:33 AM
TECH Addict

What an ***. My neighbor's truck across the street is my alarm clock in the morning. A couple weeks ago he went on vacation and I was late for work nearly everyday.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
12 Second SUV Club

hey get some friends together with modified exhaust and at 3am let him have with the noise then maybe he wont complain about ur noise
Old 10-11-2005, 01:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Okay, first of all.... His wife. Does she know her pyscho *** husband throws flower pots at people?

Secondly, tell that to the cops. Say he was throwin **** at your truck or even better, your mom. What a *****.

If your not revving it and ****, he needs to get over it.

Quick Reply: My neighbor just threatened to shoot me!!!