THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Murder or Self Defense

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RandomHero
First of all, I'm not FROM Lawton. I play baseball for a University in Lawton. Second, Fort Hood isn't too far away from Austin at all(where I am from). I have seen the different types of people

And I have every right to call them dumbasses. Every single person I am speaking about joined the military because it was a last resort next to going to prison. If they had the mindset that they were joining the military to protect our country they wouldn't be out killing each other at strip clubs, getting in random fights in bars, and finding other ways to trash the town.

Understand that I'm speaking about a very specific group of people (although a very large group). Both my parents came from military families and I have uncles who have served as well so I'm in no way bashing the military as a whole, but being in the military yourself, you should know even better than I do that there are tons upon tons of 18-21 year old kids that join the army because they have no other options and they are the ones getting into trouble, the ones that have nothing to lose.

If you don't agree with what I'm saying then you are just being naive.
Please accept my apologies. I remembered seeing your location as Lawton a while back. I do agree with everything you said. I saw the heaviest concentration of stupid when I was in Lawton, but I almost got shot in Tacoma by some dumbass soldier in Ft. Lewis as well, so it is everywhere. Killeen Tx, Ft. Hood isn't any better. Its those that were court ordered to join the military that are the worthless ones...for the most part.

None of what I said was directed at Soldiers. I replied to someone who had referenced the military merely to identify that there was no comparison between what we do in a combat environment and this pharmacist's actions. Then someone came in and said something that I took to be insulting toward the military, maybe I misunderstood the post, but I replied, and here we are.

Last edited by 03 BLACKOUTSSS; 06-07-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

as I find myself arguing with stab you in the back contractors at work, I always come to the same conclusion with arguments...we all must get the last word in. That's why we keep arguing and arguing. Kind of like our way of not just saying we are right, but you at least heard our side.

Drop the arguing about anything non-related to the topic of this thread. I am not gonna clean it up right now (gotta go play Basketball with my boy), but from post 83 on, we aren't talking about anything besides the pissed off war vet pharmacist (or stories related to such). You guys clearly have points to be made form each other's side. Some valid and some not so valid. Considered yourselves warned though, goto notallvetdeserverespect.com and keep it quiet here.

PS...this doesn't mean to "argue" about the topic either. Keep it as a discussion, it's obvious this effects some of us differently and more personal than others.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

We were arguing over the same thing anyway. I'll save you the trouble of having to delete mine. I think I over-reacted to 454NAVYSS's post anyway, which got this hole thing started.

I left only what I thought was relevant to the topic at hand. Edited or deleted the other crap.

Last edited by 03 BLACKOUTSSS; 06-07-2009 at 09:52 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So does anyone know what caliber the handgun he used for the headshot was? I'm betting it was something girly like a .22, .25, or a .32 especially if he had it in his pocket.