THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ingrown Toe Nail Discussion.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never thought of that. Is it a pretty substantial V that you cut or is it a slight V?
Old 07-28-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

i had ingrown toenails problems for most of my adult life until i ripped the entire toenails out with a leatherman tool while sitting in a skirmisher hole in iraq. our corpsman never did much of a job in taking care of the ingrowns. before we went over, i had the doc do the numb shots and then cut them and put some sort of chemical to stop growth....but it never worked. i got immersion foot (trench foot) coupled with the ingrown toenails in iraq and said screw it (the pain was overwhelmingly bad) and ripped both big toenails out. they have grown back now, but they are little stub toenails that never get anywhere near the edges so iam good! i had to kiss my life long dream of being a foot model away, but oh well !

Last edited by VTODD; 07-28-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by VTODD
i had ingrown toenails problems for most of my adult life until i ripped the entire toenails out with a leatherman tool while sitting in a skirmisher hole in iraq. our corpsman never did much of a job in taking care of the ingrowns. before we went over, i had the doc do the numb shots and then cut them and put some sort of chemical to stop growth....but it never worked. i got immersion foot (trench foot) coupled with the ingrown toenails in iraq and said screw it (the pain was overwhelmingly bad) and ripped both big toenails out. they have grown back now, but they are little stub toenails that never get anywhere near the edges so iam good! i had to kiss my life long dream of being a foot model away, but oh well !
DAMN! Thats hard ****** core!!!
Old 07-28-2007, 01:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FarmerBeau
DAMN! Thats hard ****** core!!!
certainly not something i ever want to do again. i would cry today if i did it again, but being in that environment with no other choice can make a hardass out of ya!