THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Fuck the police...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Made in South Korea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **** the police...

Just called the cops after someone was on the side of my house. 30min later they showed...

I was armed in 30sec and out my door

I am pissed, nothing stolen and I scared the **** out of so its all good. Nothing like having a torn up fore closer with signs of people inside. it happened at 7:30pm too Just keep losing respect for damn slow *** cops I'm less than a block from a substation
Old 01-30-2009, 10:20 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn man, i was in a bank in Aptos filling out a deposit slip, the guy behind me in line looked a litltle anxious so i told him to go ahead while i filled out the slip. I moved up to the teller who looked at me, turned white as a ghost and screamed!!!!! The guy i let in front of me robbed the bank, they locked all the doors and held us for 40 minutes until the cops arrived....lmfao. 40 minutes! in downtown Aptos, the CHP is like 5 minutes away!

Nate, don't go outside with a weapon...wait for them to come to you, you know wht happens here right? You know better...
Old 01-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Made in South Korea

I had an axe and went strait after them. I feel a show of force or enough to scare who ever it was not to come back. I also yelled for my brother to grad the gun. I have no issues with confrontation on my property.

I also don't live in to bad of a part of town with old people on both sides.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:28 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, i might have done the same i guess. Around here the cops would end up shooting me by mistake
Old 01-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Made in South Korea

Cops around here wont show up till after the person is gone... I rather try and keep my possessions.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ghostcustoms
I had an axe and went strait after them.
Damn Ghost! you ****** PWN!! haha Running at some fools with a ****** AXE.

I can picture it now, "Jimmy get the shot guns, we're going to town"

Old 01-30-2009, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will always defend my property by all means i deem necessary. Something for you to think about...the police do not have the responsibility to protect an individual but to protect society as a whole. more reading: http://publicrights.org/Kennesaw/Pol...nsibility.html

Food for thought.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Not to dig on the cops cause I have multiple members in my family but I can count numerous times being screwed by the cops and not one where I was actually helped.

In their defense I was breaking the so called "LAW" about 50% of the time, the other 50% was open to their interpretation of loosely written laws.

End mini rant! LOL

I chased a peeping Tom from my moms house watching me and my girlfriend sleeping on the sofa and caught one which was a girl!! I held her for the police for over 30 minutes, in a small no crime town mind you. 30minutes to pick up a offender that had been apprehended for them and they gave me **** about holding her there!!! Stupid bacon smelling fools!
Old 01-31-2009, 01:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

you should live in texas, if someone is on your property you can shoot their *** and its all good.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:16 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

about 2 months ago my mom called the cops while she was watching a man beat his wife in the middle of the street.

the operator said that she would send someone as soon as there was a cop available. she threw a fit saying that the guy would be gone by the time they made it and there were atleast 10 cops there within 3 minutes.

complete bullshit in my opinion. maybe i should become a cop.

Quick Reply: Fuck the police...