THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Friends Apartment Burned Down.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friends Apartment Burned Down.

Well guys, as of last Thursday a good friend of mine, Greg's apartment was burned down and he lost everything. The lady below him was cooking and left it unattended, the flames came up the stairs. Greg said he smelt smoke, looked out the door and saw the thick smoke. He instantly woke his girlfriend up and told her to get dressed and that they needed to leave quick. He once again looked out the door but could see the flames and the thick black smoke blocked all view towards the stairs. They ended up jumping off their balcony(2nd floor). His girlfriend ended up breaking her ankle in 3 different spots. They made it out safely other than that, but lost everything, and I mean everything they had. What I'm coming here to do is try to raise some money for him, and surprise him before Christmas. Image yourself loosing everything, espcially before Christmas. What I am asking is for any type of donation, I have a paypal account and I am willing to accept any amount. Image if 100 members donate 1 dollar, only 1 dollar, thats 100 dollars that he doesn't have. I have started the fund already and have donated 100 dollars towards it, I want to help him out. He's the worlds nicest guy, hardworking, and would give a limb for anyone. If you cannot donate thats fine, but just pray for him to get everything back together and working please. My paypal account email is: bball247@pacbell.net I will keep this thread updated with daily updates for any money recieved. Again my paypal email is bball247@pacbell.net