THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

best truck burnout video ive seen

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i understood the burnout thing until i had to buy a couple sets of tires
Yeah maybe thats my experience with burnouts. Think I used to like them but now I don't understand them. Maybe it was having to buy new sets of tires years ago that turned me off them. Now I'm just to old to remeber exactly what swayed me.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by L33Z71
I Actually think they were Stock 17" Escalade wheels
Yep, they're stock Esky wheels, I run them in the winter. The sad thing is, I thought the truck looked great, in the first picture before he ruined it with the Escalade clip and assclown 26's. It looks rediculous in the "after" pictures. As for the burnout, what can you say. I wouldn't do it, but thought it was rather ballzy to just keep doin' it like you own the street. I'd kill somebody for treating my truck like that.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

when we do that many donuts it usually in a wet pasture where it dont hurt the tires or ground.. so when you can powerslide/drift around other vechicles thats when it gets fun, i scared the crap out of all my friends.
My buddy was in a K5 on top of a small hill, i powerslide all the way around him 2 times and stopped dead in front of him perfectly even. it was great,, Then i had to go pressure wash all the grass off my truck, a 2wd looks goofy covered in a small film of mud and bunch of small peices of green grass. the bed cover caught most of it.
but that was the last days of "off roading" and the striaght line mods started appearing, so i bought a Honda Foreman 4x4 for playin in mud and such.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:14 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

i bet his power steering was screaming after that. i turned a corner too hard one time and and to replace a ton of power steering fluid to makeit stop whining really loud when i turned the wheels.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:51 AM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, I used to like the burnouts and donuts, when I was in highschool and mom and dad were buying the tires. Now that I have to pay for them, Not So Much.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

where were all the fuggin cops man! he must of went on for a few minutes at least and you that **** wasn't quiet. still kinda cool though
Old 06-14-2006, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

Seemed kind of pointless to me.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:33 AM
12 Second Truck Club

I really like watching someone else make an *** out of themselves and breaking their stuff. I on the other hand would not ever do that to my truck.... Not to say I have not done a burnout or two but nerver anything like that.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they ruined that parking lot. that's really NOT cool. I hope to god they own that lot, otherwise, they are a couple of douchebags
Old 06-14-2006, 01:23 PM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doing a burn out is one thing (see sig, lol) but to kill the engine half way through a donut, then fire it right back up and put the pedal to the carpet.???? or let the trans shift up and down a billion times??? lol Glad it's not my truck. Donuts seam to easy to me I like seeing good driving skills. LIKE THIS!!!!

Quick Reply: best truck burnout video ive seen