THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Am I just a pervert or does every one notice this??

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 01:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are a pervert AND an alcoholic...
Old 06-13-2007, 02:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RandomHero
IMO there's a pretty damn big difference between 13 and 16. There are quite a few 16 year olds that can pass as 18 hell maybe even a few 15 year olds, but 13-14? That's a bit much.

But hell....GET IN THERE BEFORE THE HAIR DOES...... is my motto
hahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RandomHero
But hell....GET IN THERE BEFORE THE HAIR DOES...... is my motto
LMMFAO
That's Hilarious.

It's not you Tyler, It's just the girls. I seen a few of them the other day and all i could think about other than "DAMN!" is that they probably way too damn young.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See I doubt I'll ever have this problem because I'm a boob guy and we all know that at that age only the plumpers have *******. I don't **** fat chicks(often) so I shouldn't have to worry about that.
Old 06-13-2007, 04:34 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dirt_track_racer_81
Am I just a pervert or does every one notice these 13-14-15-16 year old girls are looking too good for their age?? My girlfriend and I were in the mall the other day and I couldnt believe myself..I got slapped for looking at some of these girls..one thing i can say when my girl is that age she age wearing some of these skirts and shorts were you can see there panties as they walk..but when my boy gets this age I'm building a swimming pool and all these girls can come over and I'll supervise them..no fatties...HAHA jk..
Dude, I've hit it...and I recommend it!
I meant to say is... in some countries they would be considered legal...And anyways, their parents never found out so it didn't really happen....I mean technically it wasn't sex because there was no orgasm on her part, right? So...crap I've said too much.
Just kidding

On a serious note though, I'm a sailor and I have been to some shitty places(city of God in Curacao, thai ***** houses, etc...) and worked with some fucked up sicko's, I don't care if your looking at 12 yr old shaved llamas, your no pervert in my book.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

if there's grass on the field play ball....

-if not, flip them over and play in the mud
Old 06-13-2007, 09:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Dude, I've hit it...and I recommend it!
I meant to say is... in some countries they would be considered legal...And anyways, their parents never found out so it didn't really happen....I mean technically it wasn't sex because there was no orgasm on her part, right? So...crap I've said too much.
Just kidding

On a serious note though, I'm a sailor and I have been to some shitty places(city of God in Curacao, thai ***** houses, etc...) and worked with some fucked up sicko's, I don't care if your looking at 12 yr old shaved llamas, your no pervert in my book.
Mmmm...Thailand. That is pervert heaven. Im a Marine, been there twice (thanks to you guys...the USS Anchorage)

Looking is okay, but you'll get older and start feeling a bit skeezy. I am only 26, and I am starting to wonder what these girls MOTHERS look like

You're not a pervert. Just don't put mirrors on you shoes, and you're okay
Old 06-13-2007, 10:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by thiems
You are a pervert AND an alcoholic...

he's drunk remember
Old 06-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Launching!

16 will get ya 20
Old 06-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

A similar situation came up when I was at the mall with my GF. We saw tons of girls with little halter tops, short sorts, etc..... I said that if that was my child they sure as hell would not be wearing that out!! And my GF said, why whats wrong with it, that is what I wear...... I was like hmmmm, I doubt we are having children, cause if I had a girl she would be locked up in the house or sent to private school never allowed to date, but my GF would probably take her shopping every weekend to buy thongs and stuff.... Now if I had a boy, that would be a different story.......

Quick Reply: Am I just a pervert or does every one notice this??