TOWING & OFFROAD PERFORMANCE Towing |Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |where the pavement ends.

How Bell Tire Screwed me

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How Bell Tire Screwed me

Trying to get as many views as posible.

Long post but you will not believe this.
This spring got my lift, tires, gears all installed. Every thing had about 20 miles on it. Took the truck to Bell Tire to have a front end alignment done. They told me truck would be done at 7. I came back at 6:55 with a friend of mine to see the truck backing out of the garage. The guy driving did not pull it in a parking spot but took off for a test drive. The next thing we heard was the screaming of my exhaust as the guy rounded the corner on to the main road. I’m screaming at this point for my buddy to follow the guy. We turned down the road and the guy is already half way to the end. As we get near the end the guy swings the truck around (tires spinning) and is now sliding sideways coming in our direction. The truck chirps sideways in to second as this *** face comes past us. We spin around and follow bake to the Bell Tire. We come scramming up and almost drive my friends truck in to the building. This azzclown is already out of the truck and going to make more adjustments. I run up and ask how the alignment was going. He says he was trying to make a few little adjustment to make it track straight. I respond with “It must be pretty hard to do when the truck is going sideways in to second.” Now it took every little part of me not to jump in the pit a kill this guy but for some reason I was thinking a little rational. After a lot of loud swearing on my part about the new gears I find the ***. Manager who was actually standing behind me. All I got out of it was a sorry, free crappie alignment which still pulls a hair, and my new wheels and tire mounted for free. I told them what happens down the road when the truck blows a set of gears. The manager insisted that they would be fine. Now the reason I am posting all this is because I pulled my diff cover after hearing a noise today and the ring gear is missing 4 teeth. The rage starts all over again. Now I’m thinking of taking them to small claims court to try and get them to pay for the damages. DO NOT EVER GO TO BELL TIRE!!!!
Old 12-31-2006, 04:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

damn, i think i would injure someone
Old 12-31-2006, 04:36 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

after a stunt like that i would own that business and everything the mechanic/driver owns
Old 12-31-2006, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nightrunner
after a stunt like that i would own that business and everything the mechanic/driver owns
Wow love the avitar. My truck is like my kid and it took every thing I had not to kill the guy.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for the record i dont have a license to carry but
i do tend to carry from time to time
Old 12-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

take your ring gear out and drop it on his head while his greasy tail is in the pit.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

then say sorry
Old 12-31-2006, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

This happened in the spring?

Or Did all this happen today?

Either way, you should of called the BBB about the abuse on your truck. Now it was during the spring when all this happend then you have no chance of getting them to pay for it, unless you can prove that the teeth were missing when you left the shop. Sorry man
Old 12-31-2006, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol, this thread sucks with out pictures!!!!!!! sorry to hear it, but your probably drinking your sarrow away right now on that party bus
Old 12-31-2006, 06:50 PM
10 Second Club

death...

Quick Reply: How Bell Tire Screwed me