Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Looking for a blue sss in houston

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a blue sss in houston

Its dropped with stock chrome ss 20's and a cowl induction hood and dark tint? Anyone know this guy usually on the eastside/ channelview/northsore/pasadena area.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've seen that truck at the food store at Grand Oaks and Woodforest. Sounded nice (loaping with load exhaust). When the guy came out of the store I asked what it ran at the track. He said 10's all motor. Don't know anything else about it. Did you race it?

This is Jason with the white turbocharged siverado. I moved to Crosby so I'm not in the area anymore. Any new mods?
Old 05-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

10s all motor
Old 05-21-2010, 12:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OLD BULL
I've seen that truck at the food store at Grand Oaks and Woodforest. Sounded nice (loaping with load exhaust). When the guy came out of the store I asked what it ran at the track. He said 10's all motor. Don't know anything else about it. Did you race it?

This is Jason with the white turbocharged siverado. I moved to Crosby so I'm not in the area anymore. Any new mods?
Crosby huh ? thats where i live, never seen your truck around ?
Old 05-21-2010, 07:26 AM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
10s all motor
Driving to the grocery store ?????
Old 05-23-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
10s all motor
Yea thats what I was thinking. Didn't want to bash on the guy since he could be a member here, but that is pretty much where the conversation ended.

I've only been in Crosby for a short while, living in New Port. boofthese what do you drive? I'll keep an eye out for you.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:54 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OLD BULL
Yea thats what I was thinking. Didn't want to bash on the guy since he could be a member here, but that is pretty much where the conversation ended.

I've only been in Crosby for a short while, living in New Port. boofthese what do you drive? I'll keep an eye out for you.
I live in newport too. I am currently pimpin a black 91 Civic Si, barney is down for the count right now

But be on the look out for the loud maroon monster once i get my Tq arm lol

vfn hood and black SS rear spoiler
Old 05-24-2010, 01:55 AM
On The Tree

Oh btw, i work at the verizon right next to walmart. In the same shopping center as the big shoe store, so if you need anything Verizon, hit me up :thumbsup:
Old 05-24-2010, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

Hey guys any pics of your trucks? Im in Newport also and so is slammed89swb. Just wanted to say hi to fellow Crosby members.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by old bull
i've seen that truck at the food store at grand oaks and woodforest. Sounded nice (loaping with load exhaust). When the guy came out of the store i asked what it ran at the track. He said 10's all motor. Don't know anything else about it. Did you race it?

This is jason with the white turbocharged siverado. I moved to crosby so i'm not in the area anymore. Any new mods?
whats up jason long time no see. I found the silverado and if its the one you saw jason then it doesnt run 10's. There was a meet lastnight and he was there from what i was told and he raced a tuned 08 impala ss and lost and i beat that impala liek 3-4 trucks. He then raced my boys cammed , tuned tbss and lost by 3-4 trucks. They asked him if he wanted to race me and he said yes so next sunday i will have my race with him and ill pos tit up.

The daytona got some ported heads, bigger cam, 3400 stall and currently running 12.73@105 all motor. Im gong to install my pulley and 4.10 and play with the tune cause its hard to get perfect when your tuner is in northcarolina and email tunes arent the best. I want a 12.4 n/a before i go stroker. Im getting the nitrous hooked back on and hoping to break my old PB( 11.87@111) with old set up and 100 shot

Quick Reply: Looking for a blue sss in houston