Texas We've Seceded from the Union

GI: (2)ACL 3Day Hard Passes/Wristband Collectors edition

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 10:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GI: (2)ACL 3Day Hard Passes/Wristband Collectors edition

I'm selling two (2) 3-day Collector edition passes for the 10th Anniversary of Austin City Limits (ACL). The festival takes place the weekend of September 16-18 at Zilker park in Austin Tx.

All Tickets Except Sunday single day passes to ACL are SOLD OUT!

I am offering TWO Commemorative 3D hard passes/tickets along with the 3day wristbands. No more waiting in line during the Texas heat to exchange your tickets for the wristbands! I have proof of purchase as well. These collectible tickets/wristbands will not be shipped to me untill 2 weeks before the event. As soon as I have received the tickets they will be yours, of course we can work out a deal for me to hold onto the tickets/wristbands untill they arrive.

Remember with wristbands you can enter the park and leave the park as many times as you wish, with one day tickets you are allowed entrance once.

This is the 10th anniversary Show including Stevie Wonder, Arcade Fire, Cold play and Kayne west and many many more !! Like I mentioned before, as soon as i recieve confirmation email saying the tickets have been shipped you will be the first to know

$300 per ticket (Includes the hard 3D Commemorative ticket/Wristband).

*Disclaimer*These tickets are not physically in my hands, but I just received an email from Front gate 1 week ago telling me they tickets are being processed now and I should receive a comfirmation email with a tracking number. Once that happens it should take 3-5 business days to arrive. This is mainly a feeler for anybody wanting to lay claim to the tickets and need to know ahead of time to make plans for the festival. If people need more proof I can send them said comfirmation email.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: I just recieve another email from Front gate saying they are sorry for the delay, but starting August 29th (Monday) they are going to start shipping out the tickets. Well **** lol..