Texas We've Seceded from the Union

The 2920 car meet in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 12:19 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Luke03
One of the reasons why i dont go there anymore.

Mainly a bunch of High school kids doing dumb ****. I used to go to the Conns/2920 meet when it was full of nice cars/trucks, but ricers, donks, and dumb asses decided to destroy the meet.

Don't know of any meets on my side of town anymore that are nice
i do
Old 03-29-2010, 12:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
i do
oh yea? lol
Old 03-29-2010, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WHITE5.3L
We should start a new meet! Im tired of when I go to meets there's always high school kids who are full of it. We need a meet where we can actually chill and look at eachothers trucks/cars, without having to deal with the BS of some ppl ruining it for us!
There is a shopping center over in spring ont he south bound side of I-45 that is always empty. i see people there on the weekends racing theor Nitro RC cars. It would be a good location. I can't remember the exit but there is a New shopping center there thats recessed all the way in the back of the property. I think its the 2920 exit comming from the woodlands.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:54 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by pasadenaman
There is a shopping center over in spring ont he south bound side of I-45 that is always empty. i see people there on the weekends racing theor Nitro RC cars. It would be a good location. I can't remember the exit but there is a New shopping center there thats recessed all the way in the back of the property. I think its the 2920 exit comming from the woodlands.
thats the side of town that all of the idiots hang out. they would surely see it and come douche it up.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
thats the side of town that all of the idiots hang out. they would surely see it and come douche it up.
Man ain't that the truth
Old 03-29-2010, 12:59 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya there some homos that drove through the entire parking lot weaving through cars with their windows down blaring stupid music. I just don't get some people, I swear.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well My sister in law Manages a Store with a large parking lot and a large side parking lot and I am about 99% sure we could gather there. Its near Almeda Mall. No one parks in the side parking lot that the chain she works for owns. Its about 300 x 300
Old 03-29-2010, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by pasadenaman
Well My sister in law Manages a Store with a large parking lot and a large side parking lot and I am about 99% sure we could gather there. Its near Almeda Mall. No one parks in the side parking lot that the chain she works for owns. Its about 300 x 300
i dunno. i think they still do the stupid best buy place and all the spots next to 45 where lots of teh homos in the area meet up too. i went to jack in the box last night and they were all hanging out at a gas station
Old 03-29-2010, 05:50 PM
On The Tree

^^that would be cool if she let someone setup a meet there.....

I wisk I knew how to get ahold of the people that own the property where the old kmart is in in humble. I kno for awhile someone was tryin to get a meet started in atascocita kohls parking lot.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RcrX
^^that would be cool if she let someone setup a meet there.....

I wisk I knew how to get ahold of the people that own the property where the old kmart is in in humble. I kno for awhile someone was tryin to get a meet started in atascocita kohls parking lot.

I will talk with her tonight, My wife also manages a store in the same chain Spring thats on sawdust as well. If it can be done we will have permission from the manager so as long as no one does anything dumb we should be ok.
My wife and sister in law know people in that chain that are 'up there' that would love the publicity if you know what I mean.

I see people at the raceway gas station all the time and the cops are always near. We would not be loitering since we would have approval from my sister in law.

Quick Reply: The 2920 car meet in Houston