STEREO & ELECTRONICS Audio Components | Radars | Alarms | General Wiring

audiovox cb HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default audiovox cb HELP!

Ok Guys I Have An Audiovox Cb For My Truck...it Has The Channel Select And Stuff On The Handset...on The Back Of The Handset It Has Mc-650 On A Silver Sticker (model Number?) On The Box It Says Audiovox Stock No. Mdu-6000a Serial Number 1021678...i Need Help On How To Install It. The Truck Is A 1990 Chevrolet Scottsdale With Am/fm/cassette (sp?) The Cb Box Has 2 Places Where Wires Come Out Of It...the First Has Three Wires Red (pos?) Black (gnd?) And Green (???)

The Next Has 9 Wires In 3 Sections

The First Section Is One Pink Wire That Splits To Two Pink Wires (one Marked To Power Antenna And One Marked To Radio Power Antenna Lead)

The Second Section Is 4 Wires ( Red, White, Blue, And Yellow) And Is Marked To Speaker And Has A White Plug In Connector On It That All 4 Wires Go Into And Is The Female End

The Third Section Is 4 Wires (grey ,brown, Green, And Orange) And Is Marked To Radio And Also Has A White Plug In Connecter That All 4 Wires Go Into But This One Is A Male End

I Need Help On Where All These Things Go Asap I Wanna Get This Thing In! Thanks Guys
Rob

Quick Reply: audiovox cb HELP!