Sponsor's Announcements, Sales, and Specials This is for our site sponsors to make announcements

HPTuners Suite + AFP Tuning Package Deal!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 08:46 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default HPTuners Suite + AFP Tuning Package Deal!

I offer tuning for everything from 100% stock vehicles to 1000+rwhp big power vehicles and specialize in 99-14 GM Trucks/suvs that are NA, Supercharged, Turbo, or Nitrous. Unlimited retunes for any changes needed and I do not lock the tunes I send you. Typical turn around after you send me logs is usually a few hours, a day at the most, so the process is pretty easy. I will send you instructions of how I want you to drive and a channel list to use in the scanner so all you need to do is upload and drive around.

I am a dealer for HPTuners and can get you credits or an interface as needed, see price below.

Prices:
HPTuners has a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy that sets how low all dealers can publicly advertise, and they readily enforce this. With that said what a dealer sells it for is his decision, but he cannot publicy advertise less than HPTuners says. Many other companies do similar things.

Tuning Pricing, I have 3 levels:
  • Level 1 ($250) - This is for mostly stock to external bolt on setups. Exhaust, intake, shift kit, etc.
  • Level 2 ($300) - This covers internal engine mods plus Level 1 stuff. Cam, heads, intake, exhaust, transmission swaps, etc.
  • Level 3 ($350) - This includes Power Adders (superchargers, turbos, nitrous) plus all of Level 2 stuff. If you are planning on boost, this is what you want.
If you start out at Level 1 and decided you want to upgrade to a supercharger, you would just pay the difference at that time ($100).

Interface Pricing:
As mentioned, HPTuners has a MAP policy, but I can offer discounts such as free shipping or a discount on my tuning service when purchased with an interface.
  • HPTuners Standard Interface w/ 2 credits and AFP Tuning - $380 + Tuning Pricing with a $25 discount on tuning
  • HPTuners PRO Interface w/ 2 credits and AFP Tuning - $610 + Tuning Pricing with a $50 discount on tun
  • HPTuners Interface only (no tuning or credits) - $299
  • HPTuners Credits - $45 each
If you want any other AFP products (aluminum tanks, coilover brackets, mount mounts, etc.) at the same I will be happy to make you a very nice package deal

Feel free to contact me on here via PM, or on Facebook on my business page (www.facebook.com/atomicfabandperformance), or directly to my email at atomicfandp@gmail.com. Email is usually the best way to get in touch with me.

Thank you,
Richard

Last edited by Atomic; 04-12-2019 at 01:08 AM.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I couldnt ask for better costumer service, my turbo truck not only performes great, its really well tuned idling, driving on the street, no engine light and not a single problem
Old 01-05-2017, 08:08 AM
Truck Sponsor

Still looking for people to get in on this!
Old 01-06-2017, 04:25 AM
Custm2500's Rude Friend

Received 761 Likes on 630 Posts

Good price!

Reminds me, I'm out of licenses...
Old 01-21-2017, 08:50 AM
TECH Resident

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Just noticed this thread. I am on board for hp tuner pro and AFP tune.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Atomic! Congrats on striking out on your own! Wish you much success!

Not sure I follow your tuning/pricing. I'm currently running a Black Bear mail order tune that I know needs some behind the wheel tuning refinement, (fuel table adjustment(s) to eliminate hard pull flat spots, trans shift timing/pressure tweaks, and a low speed low rpm stalling issue when I'm pulling/backing into a parking spot.

What would something like this cost and how does it play into your pricing schedule that you want to have wrapped up by 1/15?

You're demonstrated proficiency and my personal past dealings with you have me peaked. Curious.....

Thanks, Dave
Old 02-13-2017, 07:53 PM
Truck Sponsor

Hey, thanks!

Do you already have HPTuners or are you looking to purchase it? The second best option is to borrow a friend's cable. I am not set up as a vendor with HPT yet (life got in the way) so I can't sell one to you yet so I can only do email tuning as of right now. That is a $350 flat fee that includes unlimited retunes with any future changes, but you need to have a hptuners cable to be able to scan and flash.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you do anything with EFI live?
Old 02-14-2017, 07:34 AM
Truck Sponsor

No I sure don't, sorry
Old 02-21-2017, 08:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Subscribing. In case I'm ready when this comes together. In process of buying a house so no spending for a bit.