Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Thank you Charlie Wheatley!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 03:05 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Thank you Charlie Wheatley!

Finally got some time to do this.

Anyways, as some of you probably knew, I had been having a lot of problems with my truck as far as daily driving it. The thing would stall out and I couldn't even use the A/C without two footing it like crazy. I had a Blackbear tune (which was a VERY good tune as far as WOT stuff goes, and ran perfect with my old cam), but with the bigger cam I threw in it, a street tune with a wide band was the best option in my situation. I sent Charlie a PM to try and get some help with my tune, and he said he would be happy to street tune it for me. I also got to oppurtunity to go visit my friend Royce down in Houston at UTI as well, so driving down there wasn't a problem for me.

Well I got down there and met up with Charlie, where the customer service was perfect from beginning to end. It was awesome finally getting to meet you, as well as a few other members down there. Right off the bat we had some problems with my segment swapped EFILive tune, but he was quick to find a solution, which really created a lot more work for him. Anyways, long story short, after some overheating problems (was 102+ outside on concrete for 3 hours) and pulling over countless times to make some tweaks to the tune, my truck drives as close to perfect as it's going to get. This thing feels 5x better across the board, and I can finally enjoy driving it again.

Thanks a lot Charlie! Let me know when you figure out when you can make a trip up this way.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for coming down Scott,it was great to meet you and A low dime.It was a blast.
Truck runs great!!
Maybe next time I will have my 4 door out of the garage to go play some!!!!
Anytime yall need something just let me know,that goes for you to Corey!!
Thanks again guys and I will plan a trip up there later on this year after summer.We can get some truck together for some tuning
If you have any problem let me know
Thanks again guys
Wheatley
Old 06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats good news scott, im sure my wheatley tune would have been alot better if i would have had the right injectors in there
Old 06-26-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

charlie u may have to come see me soon! he's the best guys, i wouldnt have my truck tuned anywhere else!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

x2 on scotts truck running good!!