Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Guys....please tell me if this sounds right?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry to make things so difficult guys. We go through a wholesaler for these things and they pass it on to us unfortunately. They charge us up front for the headers just as we have to do also. The restocking fee applies at 20%.

Actually when we do have returns. We loose money in the process. We charge you guys 20%. Which gets passed on to the Wholesaler. No one takes into consideration the credit card fee's that get charged on us for running the card though.

Again we are sorry. Were stuck in the same boat you guys are wether we like it or not.

Sean (559) 348-0200
Speed Engineering
Old 10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think I'd be looking to go through a different wholesaler.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this doesnt help but...
thanks for posting this Slow
Ill keep this in mind
Old 10-03-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Speed Engineering
Sorry to make things so difficult guys. We go through a wholesaler for these things and they pass it on to us unfortunately. They charge us up front for the headers just as we have to do also. The restocking fee applies at 20%.

Actually when we do have returns. We loose money in the process. We charge you guys 20%. Which gets passed on to the Wholesaler. No one takes into consideration the credit card fee's that get charged on us for running the card though.

Again we are sorry. Were stuck in the same boat you guys are wether we like it or not.

Sean (559) 348-0200
Speed Engineering
Im gonna do this because it needs to be said.

Thats the cost of doing business and you guys know it!!!! You should have given him a full refund period he has nothing to do with your arangement with your supplier that is your fault and he shouldnt be punished. You and I both know you have recourse with your supplier the customer shouldnt be taking the loss.
Very poor business practice I hope you guys change it.

I hate hearing about stuff like this you know what should be done to make this right.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree
and why is the credit card even charged if you dont have the product?
or is the reason something else we havent taken into considereration?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gamedawgx53
I agree
and why is the credit card even charged if you dont have the product?
or is the reason something else we havent taken into considereration?
Under General Accepted Accounting Principales (which the federal government goes by and it is law) the only time you should bill is at the time of shipment or when services are rendered!!!! It can be construed and prosecuted as fraud with what they are doing and its a federal case to boot. This is the law.

And he is getting charged 20% of what he paid they are getting charged a percentage of what they paid not the retail. So he might pay 100 dollars while there percentage would be half that and I know that a transaction fee is around 2 dollars. You do the math.

Last edited by 02sierraz71_5.3; 10-03-2005 at 10:53 PM.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:17 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Let me just ask one thing because I'm not sure from reading the first post.

Slowprocess - Did your friend actually get charged the restocking fee or did he decide to wait for the headers?
Old 10-04-2005, 06:34 AM
TECH Addict

i believe he is going to wait on the headers cause he didnt want to have to pay a restocking fee
Old 10-04-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fogle04
i believe he is going to wait on the headers cause he didnt want to have to pay a restocking fee
That is correct. He didn't want to get stuck with paying $100+ and get nothing out of it, so he decided to turn down the deal that could have netted him the headers cheaper and faster. He's actually logged on here now, so XLR8NSS, you might want to pm him with any specific questions. His login name is bondo.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, I just wanted to find that out. There really isn't anything I can do about this because no money was stolen and a product will eventually make it's way to him. It sucks that he lost out on the better deal but, that is how things go sometimes. I'll PM him directly now that I know his name because there are a few things I'd like to find out.

Thanks

Guys - Please don't bandwagon on this post. If you have a specific issue that you are dealing with currently please post it up in this forum in your own thread.

Quick Reply: Guys....please tell me if this sounds right?