Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Banging some gears

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

but i used to tag peoples yards that i didnt even know... haha
Old 06-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well goshawk and white1 better watch out they may be watching the back of that c 10 just pulling away from them and then they r not going to know what to do.haha
cause i am the only one that knows what is all done to that truck and i know the owner of the c10 will be very happy,and they will also be some woundering people come winter never know it may be the first reg cab 5.3 in the 11.haha just think about it
Old 06-18-2006, 01:15 PM
FormerVendor

What about them other couple trucks you raced??????
Old 06-18-2006, 01:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1BADC10
Well... I've got two things to say on that...

#1 - At 1:20am, that was a bit extreme. I don't mind a little fun, but I've got old people, and a lot of young kids (under 5yrs old) that live next door and across the street. One of my nieghbors wasn't pleased with that, and mentioned it when I got up this morning. My burnout was done just to say "I'm happy to have a potentially fast (& bad) beater". This was done on a public street. The burnout IN my driveway at THAT TIME in the morning was over the top. I'm not upset about it b/c I don't mind a bit of fun. That's what we all do... have fun, but that time didn't sit well with neighbors (one that has always been cool with me too). If it were daylight hours, I don't think it would've gone so salty for them. If we lived out in a rural area (ie p-ville, gonzales, st amant, etc), there would be no issue on my side of the world.

#2 - From what I was told, Nick wasn't very happy with me... as if I intentionally meant to **** him off, and disrespect him for that. As I stated in #1, mine was done out of jubilation. Was just happy & wanted to show cuz I just got the exhaust done, and it was bearable to drive on public streets. If there is any ill-will, I APOLOGIZE. Most know me as a stand-up guy, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Hope this doesn't change our relationship (hangin' out, drinkin' beer, cookouts, etc)!

BTW, John's got a bad-*** truck, but the "incognito" attempt sucks. I heard ya before you even got in front of my house. Descent retaliation attempt overall... but, I could've done a better burnout than that!

** I can stir things up too! **

i told you the old people next door would get pissed at some point

knew it wouldnt take long for something stupid to happen
Old 06-18-2006, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I would be livid if somebody laid stripes in my driveway
Old 06-18-2006, 04:25 PM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

Originally Posted by Colby 04
I would be livid if somebody laid stripes in my driveway
It isn't the stripes... Those that have been around me long enough know how I am about late night noise. Wouldn't be a big deal with neighbor, except that it was late. They even told me they had no issue with me and the truck cuz I was reasonable about times I worked on it.

I've smoothed that out with them this morning.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:57 PM
11 Second Club

the brown thing on the left tire track seem's to have been the fuel for the fire i would bet

Old 06-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Truck addict

i didnt want to do a burn out for very long. should have stopped at the first one. i was ag'd on pretty good if ya know what i mean.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

Default Sometimes late night ideas seems so good!

Until you wake up a realize what you did!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 05:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1BADC10
It isn't the stripes... Those that have been around me long enough know how I am about late night noise. Wouldn't be a big deal with neighbor, except that it was late. They even told me they had no issue with me and the truck cuz I was reasonable about times I worked on it.

I've smoothed that out with them this morning.
late night noise is something that doesn't cause permanent or longterm property damage...the stripes would **** me off more. I guess I'm just as **** about my house as I am my truck...

Quick Reply: somebody got got! one bad c10, it was you