Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 06:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no sorry.

im curious what the hell happened to all of regency's parts? i mean i know they closed but what did they do with all the parts they had on the shelf? anybody in that area look into it?
Old 03-24-2009, 06:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

it's right down the street from project.... it's dead shut closed.....
i looked around.. and can't see anything in the windows....
i did notice a quick increase or rst products in the dallas craigslist.... but that lasted a week.....
Old 03-24-2009, 06:20 AM
TECH Resident

damn i figured with the parts warehouse being down there that they would have quite a few parts on the shelf and someone would buy them in bulk or they would be doing something to sell them off. but like i said i figured there would be a large supply seein as there are so many trucks out there.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by forbes
i lost a center cap.....
and waldoch don't have any.....
any ideas?
You could get some stock FOOSE caps.....
Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RED04REGENCYRST
damn i figured with the parts warehouse being down there that they would have quite a few parts on the shelf and someone would buy them in bulk or they would be doing something to sell them off. but like i said i figured there would be a large supply seein as there are so many trucks out there.
I talked to the owner of regency conversions boss about two months ago and they had a huge auction of all the parts left in the warehouse! It was on a thursday if i remember correctly and it lasted all day long! They day i called him to try to find a valance for my truck he said there was a auction at the warehouse today and he was going to try and call down and get me one but he never called me back

what we should do is everyone pitch in so much and go ahead and buy a front valance and spoiler and have someone make us a mold and then we each can buy one cheap to have spare parts! Like for example have the few of us on here pitch in 60 bucks and once we reach the total amount for the valance and spoiler just goahead and buy one of each from waldochs and we can make our own! what do you guys think?
Old 03-24-2009, 04:08 PM
formerly 2004RST (changed 11/19/2012)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha i don't need the front valance!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by supenia4
I talked to the owner of regency conversions boss about two months ago and they had a huge auction of all the parts left in the warehouse! It was on a thursday if i remember correctly and it lasted all day long! They day i called him to try to find a valance for my truck he said there was a auction at the warehouse today and he was going to try and call down and get me one but he never called me back

what we should do is everyone pitch in so much and go ahead and buy a front valance and spoiler and have someone make us a mold and then we each can buy one cheap to have spare parts! Like for example have the few of us on here pitch in 60 bucks and once we reach the total amount for the valance and spoiler just goahead and buy one of each from waldochs and we can make our own! what do you guys think?
This idea, although it is a good one and has good intentions behind it probably wont work with a bunch of people over the internet due to us all pitching in on ONE product from MANY people. It would have to be determined who would get the part or parts, and who was going to be making the copies (reputable, quality, blah blah). I like it, and would love to do so under the right circumstances, but I dont think its gonna happen.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NyteSnyper
This idea, although it is a good one and has good intentions behind it probably wont work with a bunch of people over the internet due to us all pitching in on ONE product from MANY people. It would have to be determined who would get the part or parts, and who was going to be making the copies (reputable, quality, blah blah). I like it, and would love to do so under the right circumstances, but I dont think its gonna happen.
you are right and i understand but if ONE reliable person would take charge and say im able to re-make this part for us guys and i will do all the purchasing/molding then it might be doable. Yes/no?
Old 03-28-2009, 08:59 AM
On The Tree

yea to me it seems alil high considering regency only charged 225 for a valance. talk about a mark up ****. the spoilers were about 300 plus paint.
2004RST dont the GMC basically have the stock valance but painted body color?
Oh BTW i dont know if you guys knew but Regency made a Tahoe Limited pretty sharp truck. well i saw my 1st one in person. man do i want that truck
Old 03-29-2009, 07:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by nojpsht04rst
yea to me it seems alil high considering regency only charged 225 for a valance. talk about a mark up ****. the spoilers were about 300 plus paint.
2004RST dont the GMC basically have the stock valance but painted body color?
Oh BTW i dont know if you guys knew but Regency made a Tahoe Limited pretty sharp truck. well i saw my 1st one in person. man do i want that truck
Yeah, There was a bunch of them at the dealership when I bought my truck. There is not really a whole lot done to the tahoes, I think just wheels and and some TV's and some badging. They were asking 75 grand for the ones at my dealership! Pretty pricey for a mildly modified ride IMO.

Quick Reply: Regency RST Complete Write-Up Info