Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

Post your Regency RST Pictures!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's some of mine!

Old 07-13-2007, 12:41 PM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone have pics of a white/orange stripes RST? There's a guy here in town with one and it's an awesome looking truck!
Old 07-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Launching!

NyteSniper your truck makes me want to remove all my SH*T and just put it back to stock and smoke the lenses lol i miss my red stripes!!! great job looks good buddy! PS pm me on how u did the lenses...looks clean!
Old 07-15-2007, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TylerCustoms
NyteSniper your truck makes me want to remove all my SH*T and just put it back to stock and smoke the lenses lol i miss my red stripes!!! great job looks good buddy! PS pm me on how u did the lenses...looks clean!
hah, yeah... im a lover of the stripes myself. My stripes peeled off already and I had them replaced under warranty. While they were off, the truck just looked so "blah" so i was glad when they came in the mail and i installed them that night, lol. (I'm a painter at a body-shop, so I got paid to replace my own stripes... worked out )
Old 07-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scream
Anyone have pics of a white/orange stripes RST? There's a guy here in town with one and it's an awesome looking truck!

that would an 06 John Moss edition RST
Old 07-15-2007, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Yes, the Jon Moss one's are sexy, I even debated painting mine white with the Red stripes. Maybe later on down the road...

Old 07-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Launching!

Here ya go Scream-

Old 07-17-2007, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

NyteSnyper considering that you have th 4.8 5spd how much of a difference did u notice after u installed the radix. One of the guys i work with says hes driven trucks with them and he really didnt notice a difference. So in your opinion is it def worth the $
Old 07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nojpsht04rst
NyteSnyper considering that you have th 4.8 5spd how much of a difference did u notice after u installed the radix. One of the guys i work with says hes driven trucks with them and he really didnt notice a difference. So in your opinion is it def worth the $
Well, in my opinion, its the BEST mod i've done so far. It was DEFINATELY noticeable, and it made a BIG, and i mean BIG difference. Now, in my situation, I also already had the supporting mods to go with it (cam, LT headers, tuning software, wideband, etc) so ive made the most of it. My only issue now is I cant hook up... . I had a friend with a Z06 that would take me out with no problems before I put the radix on. I got the radix, and he takes me by 2 1/2 - 3 carlengths and ONLY cuz i spin through 1st and 2nd... we've gone from a 30 roll, and we stay side by side till 3rd, where i begin to slowly pull away to 110 where I cut it, but im sure he'd prolly reel me back in considering he has the better gearing/aerodynamic car and all...

So, cliffnotes... radix was worth it. mine has the 3.7 pulley makin 6-7psi. I wanna put a 3.0 or 3.1 on it, and see where i sit and how i feel with that. But before I go and do all that, i need some caltracs, tru-trac, etc... cuz I had traction problems BEFORE the radix, now its the main reason i lose races...
Old 07-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Teching In

wow, I'v been out of the loop for a while after my car accident. I never even heard anything about these RST's. Nice trucks guys. I'v been wondering what this white w/ orange stripes silverado had under the hood that lined up with my SS on my way back from physical therapy last week. Now I know...pretty sharp truck in person and sounded great.

Quick Reply: Post your Regency RST Pictures!!!