Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xenon Gate HID's

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Xenon Gate HID's

This is my second pair of HID's lights I have ever bought. The first pair was expensive for my motorcycle let me tell you it was not worth it. I paid $300 for a headache. So I was skeptical when I saw HID's for my truck I have been wanting some for some time. So I began doing some research when xenon gate came offering some. Let me tell you their offer was not bad. I purchased a set and got them today. I immediately opeend the package up and thought wow did i get in over my head. Let me just say I'm not the best with a wrench god game me brains for other stuff. Never having replaced a headlight before I began looking on how to. Let me just say this was the first mod that has been worth it since the maggie. I was able to replace my old crap lights with xenon gates HID in less then 5 minutes. Yes 5 minutes for installing both. In let me tell you the quality is awsome. it came with absolutely everything you need to install even a metal rack so you can mount them just about anywhere. This kit is the fastest plug and play set I have seen. There was no cutting or fitting just unplug and hook up and put headlight back. ITS SO EASY EVEN A CAVE MAN CAN DO IT.

First pull headlight assembly off using the metal bar pull it out and remove light. Remove the light furthest to left for low beam replace with the hid light. use the 2 way sticky tape on the hid igniter place it against the side of airbox and secure it with a supplied zip tie. plug all in then replace the light make sure its set in place good and move on to the next one. On my next pay period im purchasing a high beam kit. Xenon gates HID kits are the ****. I got the 8k and wow just look at the pics. Its not dark yet but I can wait to take her out at night.
Attached Thumbnails Xenon Gate HID's-hid.jpg   Xenon Gate HID's-hid-2.jpg  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:51 PM
TECH Regular

just got mine in today too. first thing i did when i got home was put them in.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

update just went out for a drive in the dark and wow what a difference. IF YOU DONT HAVE HID'S BUY SOME ITS THE BEST MOD YOU WILL DO I SWEAR IT.........
Old 03-23-2009, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

just got my fog light kit from xenongate today too and put them in, looks much better than the silverstars that they replaced