Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

updates to the GMC

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by beastmode
Looks good Benny, I loved my 33/20 toyo muds... only put about 4k on them when I sold the truck but they still looked brand new. She needs Denali tail lights too
Yeah, I've looked for some Denali tails but the only ones I've found are stupid expensive. I really liked the truck you sold. I've considered debadging the tailgate but I'm just gonna leave it alone for a while and see what's next. I wouldn't mind finding a lower grille insert that matches the upper. The lower valance might be getting removed too, looks like the front end has its tongue hanging out :p

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
Very nice!!!

i priced Toyo MT's one time... yikes.
I might think about getting some for my Samurai or Tahoe after i wear the tires out that are on there now.
I got this set used actually with about 5K on them. A guy here locally had them on an F250 that he ended up wanting to go bigger, picked up the whole set for less than what two of these would cost new... I was wanting some Cooper LTZ's but I ran across this deal and said screw it. Once these are shot, I'll get a set of all-terrains for it.

Originally Posted by TIM Z
Looks awesome! I love the NNBS GMCs !

Looks really clean, perfect wheels, perfect color, what else can I say? Lol

Nice job , that's a great looking DD.

Thanks Tim! It's pretty damn dirty in those pics, it was rainy and these damn bugs down here are plastered all over the front of it. I'll clean it up one weekend when I get some down time and take some better shots. There's a few more things it needs but its coming along nice I suppose... She's happy so maybe I can sneak a few more guns in the house