Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Post your interior mods!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Post your interior mods!

What's up everyone?! Wanting to get ideas of clean interior mods or changes for my 01 Silverado! Post your interior setups please to get some ideas!
Old 11-28-2016, 07:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't have a ton of mods, but I had my factory seats reupholstered. Pics don't do them justice, I love them.

Name:  My%20seats%20in%20truck_zps0s6ethvq.jpg
Views: 6324
Size:  102.6 KB
Old 11-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by echoman
Don't have a ton of mods, but I had my factory seats reupholstered. Pics don't do them justice, I love them.

Looking dope man! Any steering wheel upgrade or trim paint?
Old 11-28-2016, 07:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by S14serge
Looking dope man! Any steering wheel upgrade or trim paint?
Thanks! Nope not yet. Do have a tri-gauge pillar pod, and did a new black headliner though. Rest of my money went to turbo and other go-fast goodies. Once all ironed out, I plan on refocusing on the interior.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts

My truck started out as a base model LS with cloth manual split bench in lite titanium i think it was called, I had to replace the evaporator and heater core so I decided to go ahead and replace the entire entire interior and do all the mods i had been wanting to do.....

Double din and led conversion in all the switches and dash...

Nnbs console/center seat...

Leather heated memory avalanche front buckets (that I still need to get recovered

Tahoe LT door panels

Changed the entire dash to an 04 and style in dark charcoal...
Also ended up adding a usb port to my pioneer head unit i ended up with, also swapped the speakers out to a set of infinity's, swapped in hydroboost pedal and wired in the receptacle in center console storage compartment, dynomatted the back wall of the cab, i changed the transfer case shifter cover panel to one from a manual shift nnbs(which was a direct bolt in)and I am sure there is more but I can't remember off top of my head....i want to find a set of camo accent panel covers or the interior...

Last edited by Wolftrk99; 11-29-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-29-2016, 08:19 AM
Launching!

Dam nice LED upgrades! I'm for sure doing the gauge cluster but how hard where the climate control and dining ***** to swap out as well?
Old 11-29-2016, 08:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 371 Likes on 299 Posts

I like the LED's Wolf. I'm waiting on one of my stepper motors to fail before I do mine. Of course, that could be tomorrow or 5 years from now.

My interior is all stock. I did have the headliner replaced last year because the driver side by the window started to fall but it was recovered with OEM material. The only thing I did before putting it back up was I added some heavy insulation between the cab and headliner.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

The headlight switch was about the easiest of them, climate controls were time consuming, and the window switches were fairly straight forward, still have to go back into the mirror switch and drivers window switch and figure out how to free it up some the resistors are binding the rockers slightly.... i also swapped the map door and footwell lights with blue leds and the overhead with a white led.... helluva difference.... the blue in the map lights doesnt make my eyes readjust if i turn them on at night to try to find something.... would like to figure out how to do some ambient lighting similar to what my camaro has in the door panels. Madmann good luck on that dash, lol!! I was also able to use the diffusers in all of my switches because i used a rectangular 180* led that actually sends light evenly through the switch, most domed leds are between 18* and 45* light dispersion
Old 11-29-2016, 12:57 PM
Launching!

Great feed back guys! Let's see some pics of those wrapped headliners! Im looking to go a dark gray or black suede on mine in the future.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

I am thinking camo headliner if i can find the material....