Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Group Buy Rules?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 07:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Group Buy Rules?

I am curious what this forum's group buy rules are. I have hosted a lot of group buys for Dodge products, but when a manufacturer offers crossover product lists (ie: I can get the same discount on all of their models at once) I usually try to offer the savings to Chevy/Ford/etc. owners as well to help boost quantity discounts.

I've got a group buy that will be started by the end of the Thanksgiving weekend for Billet Aluminum A/C ***** and the company has a number of models for GM trucks. Is there any special rules to follow before I post further information?
Old 11-24-2003, 08:57 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You must either be a paying sponsor on this site, or representing one of our sponsors. Some items may be approved of by Admin, but its rare.

Tony
Old 11-24-2003, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You must either be a paying sponsor on this site, or representing one of our sponsors. Some items may be approved of by Admin, but its rare.

Tony
Is there a specific administrator I need to contact to review this group buy?

I've never had any problems meeting group buy minimum quantities just from the Dodge boards, but it's nice to be able to extend the savings to other makes/models. There's a handful of sites that refuse to let group buys get posted because it seems like they want a piece of the pie (ie: f150world) for their own profits. I'm not a vendor and I don't make any profit on my group buys, so it doesn't really matter to me, I'll just post it to other forums.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:26 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM with the details.
Old 11-29-2003, 02:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SinCityRT
Is there a specific administrator I need to contact to review this group buy?

I've never had any problems meeting group buy minimum quantities just from the Dodge boards, but it's nice to be able to extend the savings to other makes/models. There's a handful of sites that refuse to let group buys get posted because it seems like they want a piece of the pie (ie: f150world) for their own profits. I'm not a vendor and I don't make any profit on my group buys, so it doesn't really matter to me, I'll just post it to other forums.
Unfortunately we could not come to an agreement - this site is run for profit, whereas my group buys are not. If anyone wishes to participate in group buys for vendors which are not part of this site they're welcome to come offline and check with me for details, otherwise the webmasters are welcome to attempt to do the work themselves in order to get a slice of the pie.