Sponsored by:

Clear denali lights???

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 05:28 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by atomoverride
I wasnt selling the lights on ebay, my cousin was. But its too much damn work. Just buy the cheap aftermarket ones and stop yer bitching.

As for the rareness, my truck is offen imitated, never duplicated. My interior is custom and no one will ever have an interior exactly like it. So my truck is a diamond in the ruff.

Also I have my own site.
You're cool.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:29 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Scream
Often imitated, never duplicated?!?! Gimme a break...
I think I heard that in a rap song like 5 years ago...so much for originality
Old 10-04-2004, 05:39 PM
MOOBIES Moderator

Old 10-04-2004, 05:51 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Old 10-04-2004, 06:15 PM
13 Second Truck Club

I checked his car domain site. He's got Sony 4x6's in there, from Walmart for $38. I'd rather follow the crowd and get some nice speakers, but that's just me
Old 10-04-2004, 10:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chingon
I checked his car domain site. He's got Sony 4x6's in there, from Walmart for $38. I'd rather follow the crowd and get some nice speakers, but that's just me

speaking of following crowds, anyone with me to follow the crowd to chingon's mother's front door?
Old 10-04-2004, 10:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by atomoverride
I wasnt selling the lights on ebay, my cousin was. But its too much damn work. Just buy the cheap aftermarket ones and stop yer bitching.

As for the rareness, my truck is offen imitated, never duplicated. My interior is custom and no one will ever have an interior exactly like it. So my truck is a diamond in the ruff.

Also I have my own site.
Actually ANTHONY,

I've aquired some information on the subject from somebody else who has done it. I'm not sure if its legit yet so i'm going to get some more projectors to try it on since i don't want to try it on mine. If it works, look for a fullblown GMFullsize.com tech article writeup on it

Bottom line, your truck is often imitated? By what? 16 year olds with bad taste? You have quite the ugly truck :imo, skull and crossbones on the back window, come on. vinyl flames? yeah, those were "pimp" Your custom interior consists of a denali console and the rest is wrapped in suede, yeah, thats real hard to duplicate

You need to get your head out of your *** and realize your truck isn't "the ****" as you seem to think it is. It is just another truck in the world of fullsizes and if i saw it at a show i'd overlook it or poke fun at your tint to my friends and be on my way to the next real custom truck. Your truck reminds me of something you'd buy at K-Mart. Sorry to be so blunt with you, but hey, you have been nothing but an ******* towards people and you deserve much worse.

As for the rest of the people taking the opportunity in this thread to call me gay...thanks, glad to know you guys are still thinking about me Didn't think you all liked me that much
Old 10-04-2004, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Y2KSierra
Actually ANTHONY,

I've aquired some information on the subject from somebody else who has done it. I'm not sure if its legit yet so i'm going to get some more projectors to try it on since i don't want to try it on mine. If it works, look for a fullblown GMFullsize.com tech article writeup on it

Bottom line, your truck is often imitated? By what? 16 year olds with bad taste? You have quite the ugly truck :imo, skull and crossbones on the back window, come on. vinyl flames? yeah, those were "pimp" Your custom interior consists of a denali console and the rest is wrapped in suede, yeah, thats real hard to duplicate

You need to get your head out of your *** and realize your truck isn't "the ****" as you seem to think it is. It is just another truck in the world of fullsizes and if i saw it at a show i'd overlook it or poke fun at your tint to my friends and be on my way to the next real custom truck. Your truck reminds me of something you'd buy at K-Mart. Sorry to be so blunt with you, but hey, you have been nothing but an ******* towards people and you deserve much worse.

As for the rest of the people taking the opportunity in this thread to call me gay...thanks, glad to know you guys are still thinking about me Didn't think you all liked me that much

ANTHONY got
Old 10-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

Quit dick-riding you ******
Old 10-04-2004, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Y2KSierra
Actually ANTHONY,

Werd to yo mother!

Quick Reply: Clear denali lights???