Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Clear denali lights???

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeJ
oh he'll continue to be a little bitch about it I'm sure.
Yeah you're right. He's been a bitch about it on GMFS as well. When he needs some help w/ mods or tech ****, guess what, he wont get it. He doesnt help out others, **** it, others wont help him out.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:29 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sierraon22s
Yeah you're right. He's been a bitch about it on GMFS as well. When he needs some help w/ mods or tech ****, guess what, he wont get it. He doesnt help out others, **** it, others wont help him out.
thats the way i approach it too. unless he is willing to help others i'm unwilling to help him. I'm checkin on some denalis on ebay right now that hav e a broken housing. I might pick them up just to play with so i can get this figured out for everyone.
Old 09-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JoeJ
thats the way i approach it too. unless he is willing to help others i'm unwilling to help him. I'm checkin on some denalis on ebay right now that hav e a broken housing. I might pick them up just to play with so i can get this figured out for everyone.
Old 09-21-2004, 06:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have one more stupid question about the clear Denali lights. I have found 3 sellers on e-bay with the lights I want. 2 of them say that the lights are S.A.E./D.O.T. stamped and the other just says they are manufacturd by ISO-9002 & QS9000 certified light manufacturer. All of the sellers have the headlights and the markers for sale. Which would you trust????? THANKS!!!
Old 09-22-2004, 11:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Anybody???
Old 09-22-2004, 04:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HumanZoom
Found these on the internet:

http://www.truckefx.com/gm_oem_lamps.htm

They are a little easier on the pocket book than buying from a stealership, but the question is are these OEM or aftermarket? Anyone know?
interesting site, but I wouldnt buy **** from them. Their logo on the site is not thier truck. its radi's truck from radi's custom upholstery. and I am sure they didnt get permission. damn pig *******.

So are you gonna let the "secret" out or you gonna take it to your grave?
Grave.

The only bitching I see is from you ********. I made a promise not to let the "secret" out and I keep my promises. I help out plenty of people on the forums and I get asked questions all the time and I answer them. Just because I wont let this one secret out you guys are acting like a bunch of cry babies.

Like many people have said before if everyone knew how to do it, then everyone would have the lights and my truck would look like every other person. The RARENESS is what keeps my truck looking good.

And wow you wont give help to a member? Sounds like a GOOD SITE TO JOIN UP ON HUH? Join GMFS and get no HELP. and you call yourself a good website? sounds more like webcrap to me. Maybe I will stay here on LS1TECH where the people help each other out and not cry about not getting their way.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was thinking probably the S.A.E/D.O.T. approved because I dont think I've heard of that light manufacturer before. If anyone else has any info or oppinions please let me know something soon because I'm trying to by some lights soon. THANKS!!!!!
Old 09-27-2004, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bodyguard6799
I was thinking probably the S.A.E/D.O.T. approved because I dont think I've heard of that light manufacturer before. If anyone else has any info or oppinions please let me know something soon because I'm trying to by some lights soon. THANKS!!!!!
Have you bought your headlights yet? Are you buying the ones with the clear reflector I have heard aftermarket headlights are not good but they do look better that with the orange reflector. Its your choice
Old 09-27-2004, 05:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have to buy the headlights and corners and even with a discount from a stealership I'm looking at over $500 and I can get all clears for about half that. Plus I think the clears look better..
Old 09-28-2004, 01:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by atomoverride
The only bitching I see is from you ********. I made a promise not to let the "secret" out and I keep my promises. I help out plenty of people on the forums and I get asked questions all the time and I answer them. Just because I wont let this one secret out you guys are acting like a bunch of cry babies.

Like many people have said before if everyone knew how to do it, then everyone would have the lights and my truck would look like every other person. The RARENESS is what keeps my truck looking good.

And wow you wont give help to a member? Sounds like a GOOD SITE TO JOIN UP ON HUH? Join GMFS and get no HELP. and you call yourself a good website? sounds more like webcrap to me. Maybe I will stay here on LS1TECH where the people help each other out and not cry about not getting their way.

Quick Reply: Clear denali lights???