SHOW & SHINE DISCUSSION Appearance | Detailing | Wheels | Truck of the Month
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Before and After pics of molding removal.

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 06:16 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KeukaZ71
looks so much better

i have before and after pics in my sig

It's like night and day on your truck man

As for the thing not being fast yet. The Z71 is getting it's motor rebuilt and all the turbo junk ripped off it then being set up with a new cam and my GTP heads and tuned for 13sec N/A duty. THEN I can pick it up and drop off the Grey truck to start the go fast mods. I miss my big truck

This lil truck only trapped 88.9mph when I went to the track the other day. I should have checked the plugs due to it's 98k miles on the motor but who gives a damn. LOL
Old 03-01-2005, 06:26 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I will try removing mine, but it probably wont have the smae effect with the steps. I need the steps otherwise the little ones cant get in by themselves.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:32 PM
12 Second Truck Club

I think it will look great even with the steps.

One of the guys at my shop has a 99 Suburban with Nerf Bars (tubular ones) and his looked much better after removing the trim.
Old 03-01-2005, 06:52 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by F8L Z71

As for the thing not being fast yet. The Z71 is getting it's motor rebuilt and all the turbo junk ripped off it then being set up with a new cam and my GTP heads and tuned for 13sec N/A duty. THEN I can pick it up and drop off the Grey truck to start the go fast mods. I miss my big truck

This lil truck only trapped 88.9mph when I went to the track the other day. I should have checked the plugs due to it's 98k miles on the motor but who gives a damn. LOL

F8L,

Truck looks good. Is synergy doing all your motor work? I talked to them on friday about getting a custom grind cam and tune. When is SAC raceway opening up? Top Gun opens on the 12th. Should be pretty good. I am going to try to get some track times with a stock tune and my nieghbors HPP3. Good luck on the project.

Erick
Old 03-01-2005, 06:56 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by BluethunderWS6
F8L,

Truck looks good. Is synergy doing all your motor work? I talked to them on friday about getting a custom grind cam and tune. When is SAC raceway opening up? Top Gun opens on the 12th. Should be pretty good. I am going to try to get some track times with a stock tune and my nieghbors HPP3. Good luck on the project.

Erick
Hey Erick!!

Yeah, Rick is doing all the motor work. I have gone far beyond my meager skills so I'd rather pay him to do it so i don't screw something up and waste a bunch of money. LOL

Sac is already open now. I was at Test & Tune on Sat. I tried spittin game to this lil blonde girl in a Mustang from Reno but about 5min into the conversation she mentioned her boyfriend and I don't remember anything after that word. LOL

Let me know hwne you plan on making the trip down. You are always welcome to kick it at my place too if you dont wanna make the drive home.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

looks much better f8l!!!
Old 03-01-2005, 07:35 PM
14 Second Truck Club

Hey Erick!!

Yeah, Rick is doing all the motor work. I have gone far beyond my meager skills so I'd rather pay him to do it so i don't screw something up and waste a bunch of money. LOL

Sac is already open now. I was at Test & Tune on Sat. I tried spittin game to this lil blonde girl in a Mustang from Reno but about 5min into the conversation she mentioned her boyfriend and I don't remember anything after that word. LOL

Let me know hwne you plan on making the trip down. You are always welcome to kick it at my place too if you dont wanna make the drive home.
Damn reno chicks, thats why I like the out of town women.. they come to reno for gambling and partying.

What are yall doing this Sat? If the weather isnt to bad I might head that way.

Erick
Old 03-01-2005, 08:23 PM
TECH Addict

thanks.

ever thought about getting color match door handles?

i want to for mine, but the handles don't come in my color. guess i would have to sand and paint
Old 03-01-2005, 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

GMC molding> chevy molding.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:12 PM
I Like Gold!!!

Looks damn good!!

Quick Reply: Before and After pics of molding removal.