Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BedRug ALL plastic liner

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BedRug ALL plastic liner

Just wanted to share with yall.. i work for the co that makes this product and just wanted to tell ya about it and show you a letter from a guy who bought his first BedRug bed liner Bluez

i just wanted to leave a little feedback first i was a little nervous when i picked up the carton to see how light the carton was i said to myself there can't be too much too it if it's this light so when i took it out and read the directions and saw how well the pieces all zipped together how well formed each and every little detail was there the special indentation's for each specific Velcro location and how good it look's after it's installed is very very impressive the only short comings about this product is the advertising it just doesn't do justice to the product this truly is an awesome bedrug i now have a living room in the bed of my truck the majority of the trucking world doesn't realize just what this bedrug really is so if this can help you sell more bedrugs go for it.
Thank-You
Roger R Cote

what a cool letter .. and i will try to do something about the advertizments out there .. Thanks ALL Bluez
Old 05-23-2006, 09:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds like he likes the BedRug. I'm thinking about getting one, but i don't have a bed cover. Will occasional rain hurt the Bed Rug or cause mold? Does anyone have this same experience?
Old 05-23-2006, 09:56 AM
On The Tree

I really like my Bedrug, easy install. My tools like it too, nice padded area, so new tools stay new looking longer.

The Bedrug lets you use the 2X4 pockets, so you can devide up the bed.
Just put a piece of velcro tape on things (like the fire extinguisher) they stick to the Bedrug, and stay put. The cat likes it too, I can't let the tailgate down without that cat jumping up on the nice padded carpet.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:25 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1badsilver
Sounds like he likes the BedRug. I'm thinking about getting one, but i don't have a bed cover. Will occasional rain hurt the Bed Rug or cause mold? Does anyone have this same experience?
thanks for the look at it.. nope rain will never hurt it as it is plastic like the hard liner

Jeanyus looks nice thank for the feedback .. my job is to get the word out.. this is 13 years old and few people have heard of it..

and by the way I just REPLACED a BedRug that was 12 years old .. WHY?

because it has a life time warrenty and this WAS the original truck he put it in .. so i gave him a new one because the treads had came apart after 12 years of use .. well now he has a NEW one.. yall tell me where i can buy something that they will replace after 12 years of use ..I'LL buy it because i already have a BedRug

P.S. BRGK73SBK AND BRGK73LBK for chevys 73 to 87
and fords BRQ74SBK AND BRQ74LBK
Old 05-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Formerly 08_gmc_slt-08/20/2010

This is a coincidence! I just installed my BedRug this past weekend! Looks great, love it!!!
Old 05-23-2006, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Talking

Originally Posted by 05_GMC_SLT
This is a coincidence! I just installed my BedRug this past weekend! Looks great, love it!!!
glad to hear that .. we now have a small vid of the capabilities of the bedrug on our site .. sorry for the plug yall http://www.bedrug.com/movie.htm

nice forum too btw few forums have real people accually talking on them .. NICE

here an old pic on the TN river
Attached Thumbnails BedRug ALL plastic liner-385_jetski.jpg