PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

PerformanceTrucks.net Forums (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/)
-   Racing and Kills Forum (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/)
-   -   so basically (https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/racing-kills-forum-128/so-basically-385979/)

97sicksled 02-17-2007 04:51 PM

We're talking about all these people attacking each other, it reminds me of the time some guy attacked me with one of those cheap ass BIC pens. He was talking on the phone cussing loudly outside my store i told him to leave, He told me to fuck off and i grabbed him by the neck and when i let go he picked up the pen like he was going to stab me with it. What kinda douche threatens someone with a 5 cent pen?

nightrunner 02-17-2007 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
We're talking about all these people attacking each other, it reminds me of the time some guy attacked me with one of those cheap ass BIC pens. He was talking on the phone cussing loudly outside my store i told him to leave, He told me to fuck off and i grabbed him by the neck and when i let go he picked up the pen like he was going to stab me with it. What kinda douche threatens someone with a 5 cent pen?

someone like jason bourne:judge:

01 Sierra 02-17-2007 07:36 PM

i carry a knife for self defense as well but i never said i pulled it out when he got out of his car we just decided to leave and u cant blame me, u guys would just sit there if some dude tried to get u to rearend him and then swerve into u trying to run u off the road? u cant honestly say u wouldnt be pissed cause he almost ran us into a house

sbw9056 02-19-2007 09:46 PM

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

99Silverado5.3 02-19-2007 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by sbw9056
Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

x2 Also you need to be aware of where you live/are, because you don't pull that shit down in houston cause you'll get shot, hell people down here shot people for less, a lot less.

StrokerAce03 02-19-2007 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by 01 Sierra
i carry a knife for self defense as well but i never said i pulled it out when he got out of his car we just decided to leave and u cant blame me, u guys would just sit there if some dude tried to get u to rearend him and then swerve into u trying to run u off the road? u cant honestly say u wouldnt be pissed cause he almost ran us into a house

If somebody in a car was waving a knife at me I would've laughed my ass off at them; good thing you didn't pull it out. I carry a knife at all times and its there if I need it but if I'm in the truck there's a pistol for bad situations. Don't fuck with people man, bad stuff can happen.

krambo 02-20-2007 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by 99Lightning
If I ever decide to get a "Right to Carry" permit I'll more than likely carry it if I ever need to go into St. Louis or any other un-nerving area.

I have my CW permit and only carry once in a blue moon. Usually when I go Fishing or Hunting just for the hell of it. Gotta watch yourself these days, most of the time it isn't worth it,...just back down.

BlownChevy 02-20-2007 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
What kinda douche threatens someone with a 5 cent pen?

said the man with a big pen sticking out of his main vein in his neck.

99Lightning 02-20-2007 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by krambo
I have my CW permit and only carry once in a blue moon. Usually when I go Fishing or Hunting just for the hell of it. Gotta watch yourself these days, most of the time it isn't worth it,...just back down.

Oh trust me it would be a last resort.If anything else it would be for a better piece of mind.

Motorider228 02-20-2007 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by krambo
most of the time it isn't worth it,...just back down.

I would have to agree. Being the big guy in a situation is NOT worth 25 to life. I would rather look like a bitch than be in prison.