Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

ricer question

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DX sounds right, its got a sunroof, but its not a factory one. I've been game to do it, he's been wanting to all spring, but every free wednesday or friday it ends up raining hahah. This week looks good so far, so we're gonna try it. I've never been to the track, on the street nights at NED can you pick who you run? or is it just whomever you line up with?
Old 06-26-2006, 06:58 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

an Si is a coupe ... coupe=2 doors...
Old 06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Launching!

usually hondas do okay on the streets and totally suck *** on the strip unless your going up against a decent one. But i still say crush his *** he's probably got nothing and he's thinking like a ricer. Pretty much everybody on this forum has come across a ricer or two that thinks trucks are completely slow. He thinks your a big slow *** truck don't hold back just crush him.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if hes not bull shitting you about his mods... you'll get him.. take off on the third yellow light to cut that good RT
Old 06-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Launching!

just remember be a good sport and wave to him as you pass him
Old 06-27-2006, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

I know what he has for mods, I've watched him distroy his car as he installed each one I asked yesterday if he wanted to go to NED tomarrow or Friday and run, now he doesn't want to because he "has nothing to prove, and I don't care if your truck is faster". I got no clue why he changed his mind suddenly, but I'm still gonna try to get over there next week just to see what I can do.
Old 06-27-2006, 07:53 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he porbably talked to some one who actually knew what your truck could do and told him that you would hand him your ***... if he is saying that tell him that you are the one wantin got run em now and to not be a pussey like the ricer he is
Old 06-27-2006, 08:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

I tired giving him ****- I said I don't care who wins either, you just wanted to see what kind of numbers you could run and I did too, whats the problem? He repeated he had nothing to prove. Thinking about it more, I don't think he tallked to anyone (just about everyone who knows him aviods him, I put up with him cause he's ******* entertaining!) he changed his timing belt on saturday, I was there to work and couldn't look in on what he did, I wouldn't be suprised if he messed his timing up and now it runs worse or something. I'd bet in a week or 2 he'll get it figured out and he'll be all ready to run. If I wan't broke I'd install nitrous with out his knowing and distroy him, and pull the system before work the next day just to mess with him It's been building up since I got the truck, when I said I was suprised at how powerful it was for a stocker, and he started with the honda ****, how fast his was, etc. I've been telling him from the beginning that I'd toss a couch in my bed so all the other guys from the shop can be there when I smoke him
Old 06-27-2006, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I owned a 99 2dr civic ex, stick shift. It was pretty quick & fun to drive, but you should pull him
Old 06-28-2006, 12:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

I think you will take him. My friend had a lightly modded 96 honda civic hatch dx, 5-speed with the 1.6 liter engine (106hp). He would get me on the launch but I reeled him in real quick and blew past him. My truck (2wd,5.3) and just having exhaust at the time. You still shouldn't have a problem if the coupe is a hx or ex.

Quick Reply: ricer question