Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Killed a srt8 Charger (not in my truck)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:19 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killed a srt8 Charger (not in my truck)

I was at a friends shop in south Jackson yesterday and a group of guys in a srt8 charger were yapping about how fast it was on the "To hundid shot". The manager of the place is a die hard mustang guy that has gotten in to turbos. He has built a little red coupe with a built 347 and a big a$$ turbo! I rode in the car when he first put it together but the tune was off and it had two melted plug wires. The car had potential but was a slug. Anyway back to the story. Rick finally had enough of the guys running off at the mouth and pulled the car around.

We went out onto the interstate because the SRT could not dig race (the to hundid shot was to much fo da tires) Rick told them once we got out on the interstate just go when you get ready. Well he hit it at about 40mph and flew up to out front fender. It was then that the hand of God reached down form heaven and swatted the back of this little red coup. I have never felt a car erupt like that! The printed word cannot express the feeling that car has. All I can say is DAMN! The feeling is much like being shot out of a cannon I would imagin.

Needless to say the SRT never made it past the front bumper of the car. In a matter of seconds we had a bus length on him.

The moral of this story is: Now I want a big a$$ turbo!!!!!