Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Killed an almighty Hemi!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyboy17
we had a kid in our class that thought the same thing except it was his alternator.I might not be 100% correct all the time and i might not be the smartest but atleast im not a dumbass.Theims ur truck has got to be fast with all the goodies on it.
The fastest of what? There are a TON of trucks on here alot faster than I...
Old 05-06-2007, 05:58 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
motorider will be in any minute to defend this guys claim JFWY motorider

Hahah I know I am late in here as I haven't been around here much lately but my BS flag is flying with the rest of you guys. Now I am going to go back to the second page and read the whole thread and see if I need to edit my post....maybe there will be proof of an 11.3 pass. Well, good proof, I don't count time slips for accusations like that because I can find timeslips online for almost any time.

Edit: Hmm, so it turned out to be heresay. I guess my 5 minutes reading the rest of the thread wasn't totally worthless, I did learn that apple juice is good for my truck. I will fill her up with apple juice after I change my muffler bearings and my blinker fluid.

Also, nice kill man. Everyone makes mistakes on posts so no hard feelings here.

Last edited by Motorider228; 05-06-2007 at 06:06 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Teching In

theims ur truck might not be the fastest on here but around here were i live your truck would be the ****.What has it run?
Old 05-06-2007, 02:18 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Motorider228
...I did learn that apple juice is good for my truck. I will fill her up with apple juice after I change my muffler bearings and my blinker fluid.
I've heard of those muffler bearings and the damage they can make when they go out, It's exactly why I grease mine every day!! There's a video on YouTube of a few guys asking people at a hangout about muffler bearings...that wasn't you was it? That was some funny ****!
Old 05-06-2007, 02:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

iv seen guys that run apple juice concentrate pop a wheelie...... i like to pour a bit in my tank to...
Old 05-06-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LesPaul
iv seen guys that run apple juice concentrate pop a wheelie...... i like to pour a bit in my tank to...
I just bought a quart today. I had read about it on the internet. Just poured it in.....I've heard it ups the octane so hopefully I'll notice a difference. Nothing so far though.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Spoolin
There's a video on YouTube of a few guys asking people at a hangout about muffler bearings...that wasn't you was it? That was some funny ****!
Haha no that was not me, I may have to look around you tube for that video.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chevyboy17
theims ur truck might not be the fastest on here but around here were i live your truck would be the ****.What has it run?

And there is the problem. Not all places are hotbeds for truck performance. It might feel fast as hell and it probably is fast but I wanna see vid of a race against you and him with real #'s.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

apple juice does not **** no moth ***** according to the hemi guy i talked to said it'll give you 114 octane lol. I love talking to retards and acting like them later to **** people off. I tell everyone i run a tornado and a spacer after they get beat.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:10 AM
TECH Resident

i think i'm going to put some race proven apple juice concentrate, muffler bearings, and some blinker fluid on ebay just to see how many idiots bid LOL Whats funny is I'd probably sell some

Quick Reply: Killed an almighty Hemi!!