Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Killed an almighty Hemi!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe... but that's only when i hit the chinese buffet
Old 05-04-2007, 12:57 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by LesPaul
Maybe... but that's only when i hit the chinese buffet
i had chinese tonight. stuffed myself until i couldnt walk, then came home and started drinkin beer. time to crawl in bed with the girlfriend and declare war

i wana hear about this 11.3 run in the morning
Old 05-04-2007, 03:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe it's a super bee? I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt. He just said it had bee stickers on it and neon lights?

I'd assume with proper tuning the truck would run mid 10's. I'd imagine there' alot to gain from a good tune on a hemi that runs 11.3's.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Teching In

before everybody gets so ready to have a battle I never said there was proof of this.thats what him and a couple other people said he run at the track.But I know for a fact it will haul some serious ***.Its cammed,re-tune,104 octane,M/T radials, magnaflow and alot more **** he wont say.I personaly have rode in it and it will blow your mind.(LES PAUL) is definetly right.yall extended cabs might be fast but but whatever mods u put into a ec we only put 3/4 in and we keep up with you or pass U. Not sticking up for dodge ok because his is the only fast one I know.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Teching In

and yes its a super bee.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:19 AM
TECH Resident

11.3 is haulin some serious *** and in these heavy *** dodge trucks a cam, re-tune??, and an exhaust isn't going to get him anywhere near there, slicks and race fuel and more or not. If he isn't spraying the **** out of it, and I mean 400hp+ or running some serious boost, or for a 11.3 both, he's lying his *** off to you. Ask him if he wants to run for slips best 3 out of 5. If he's spraying a stock bottom end with that much he may make 1 pass before it starts spitting rods and pistons out of the hole in the block

and no- it's a Rumble Bee... DC doesn't make the Super Bee in a truck.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Teching In

well im not trying to start a riot im just saying what ive been told.I rode in it and it was fast as hell.it outrun my friends ss camaro with 410 rwhp.he wont let anybody look under the hood so not all sure whats there.I couldnt even tell you if its supercharged cause ive never heard a supercharged vehicle.I live in hick country and we put all our money in swampers and fixing trucks after a weekend of drinking beer and mudding.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by chevyboy17
well im not trying to start a riot im just saying what ive been told.I rode in it and it was fast as hell.it outrun my friends ss camaro with 410 rwhp.he wont let anybody look under the hood so not all sure whats there.I couldnt even tell you if its supercharged cause ive never heard a supercharged vehicle.I live in hick country and we put all our money in swampers and fixing trucks after a weekend of drinking beer and mudding.
Please don't go by what you "heard". Your credability goes out the door. It didn't run a 11.3 and now you are trying to say it's a super bee? You don't "retune" super bees. They don't have computers.

Dude come on, this whole thread it retarded.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Teching In

well the whole thread only got retarded when i tried to state that i wasnt a doge hater like most of yall.And i only called it a super bee cause another user called it that and I thought I might have been wrong.It doesnt say anything on his truck except it has a picture of a bee.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Remember Gentlemen

Quick Reply: Killed an almighty Hemi!!