Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Killed an 04 Si....

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Killed an 04 Si....

Ok this happened this morning and the driver of the other car was my older brother.... we went to mass to present my niece to the church before she gets baptised, so after church we went to denny's and on the way back home i knew if we ended up at a light that he would take off on me... so at the first light we hit i got next to him and he starts revving it at me and when it went green we both take off but i didnt take my traction control off(dumbass ) thats twice its happened to me, so he gets the jump on me and im about a car behind so i start catching up and i pass him up, when i got about a car ahead i got off of it and start slowing down and needless to say at the next light he was talking SH*T (lol ) and he only had his girl with him and i had both my parents, my younger sister and my niece, but there was only like two cars on the street beside us for about two miles.... but my moms was pretty pissed off at both of us for doing it, my dad just laughed and my niece was loving it... guess it runs in the family...

-Rob
Old 08-05-2007, 10:42 PM
apple bottom jeans

You raced with your family in the car? I don't think I would/could ever do that.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're a dumbass bro. Kill yourself, but don't kill other people. I'd never race with anybody in my truck especially not my family
Old 08-06-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

o please give the guy a break.I'm sure they were racing safely not doing over 80 you know just to see who takes the lead.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NegraRCSB2X4auto
o please give the guy a break.I'm sure they were racing safely not doing over 80 you know just to see who takes the lead.
Yeah actually i only made it to about 65-70 when i passed up my bro and i let off im that much of an *******.... besides i'v read of guys doing over 120 on the highway with a friend or there chick in the truck so how is this worst??? anyways thnx Negra....

-Rob
Old 08-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

I agree with what was said above, never race with anyone in the car. That was one of the first lessons/talks my father taught me when I (16-years-old) started driving my stang after we built it. Got the same lesson/talk from my older brother, when he was teaching me how to lauch a standard....
Old 08-06-2007, 03:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thats all he does is street race. not a day goes by that he doesnt have another kill story for the board. but like others said....its always the other driver egging you on.

like nancy reagan once said..."JUST SAY NO!"
Old 08-06-2007, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rivierakid55
thats all he does is street race. not a day goes by that he doesnt have another kill story for the board. but like others said....its always the other driver egging you on.

like nancy reagan once said..."JUST SAY NO!"

And not a post goes by that u dont have negative *** SH*T to say... look when ever u see a thread with my name as the writer dont even read it just go ahead and skip over it, please do me the favor and just dont read my threads anymore if ur in such degust with me and the **** the happens... maybe u dont like to run with people on the street but damn dont rain my parade just let me enjoy truck the way i feel the right to....

-Rob
Old 08-06-2007, 04:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blkssncpt
And not a post goes by that u dont have negative *** SH*T to say... look when ever u see a thread with my name as the writer dont even read it just go ahead and skip over it, please do me the favor and just dont read my threads anymore if ur in such degust with me and the **** the happens... maybe u dont like to run with people on the street but damn dont rain my parade just let me enjoy truck the way i feel the right to....

-Rob

honestly that is the most retarded statement ever. it isnt your right to constantly put innocent people at risk cause you feel like street racing on a daily basis. its obvious your just a kiddie but street racing kills people. dont let your ******* get tied up in a bunch cause the truth hurts your feelings.

im not saying ive never street raced but if and when i have or do it is certainly in an environment that if something were to happen no one else would be put in danger.

get over it and go racing at the dragstrip....thats what they are there for.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

good kill blkSS and im with you. you didnt get to any excessive speeds, and i race just about every chance i get (when its safe) as i have gathered that you do as well. keep up the good work (Even tho your a chebby) lol

Quick Reply: Killed an 04 Si....