Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

F#%king ricers

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F#%king ricers

Wasn't involved In any of the activities but today at the track they had a dumbass IREV import meet at the track. So me and the fam are cruising up the road from the mall and I run up on a 04 cobra. Well here comes a pack of 5 Hondas they start screwing with the cobra. Cobra downshifts and pulls away and like a pack of angry bees there go the Hondas.i watch all 5 get completely embarrassed by the cobra there was even 1 point whe everybody pulled up on traffic 1 of them ducked thru traffic and got ahead of the mustang I watched the mustang get free and ran the Honda down. We pull up to a light there the cobra a white civic and yellow gsr had the 3 lanes, hear them doing the typical ricer bababababababababa rev light turns green cobra said see ya.

White civic was puffin oil smoke like crazy like an old 2stroke with a heavy oil mix. I wanted to play around a bit but we were in the wife's Altima and she said not in my car. Said I know I'd rape em all up with the truck(minus the cobra). My wife who doesn't know much about cars even asked why they are bothering with that mustang. Simply said they are ricers that's what they do. So moral of the story is even though I didn't have the truck and it was a cobra vs Hondas was still nice watching the cobra rape them without lube. And even though this is primarily a gm truck site, thought y'all would respect the rice that got eatin by American muscle.

EDIT: title of thread is saposed to be F#%king ricers not riders
Old 06-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, gota love them. Freaking tool ricers. If it was a new altima it prob would have spanked ***. My buddy just got a new 13, it is fast for a stock car. I think out of the box they run 13-8-14.3.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good kills for the cobra. Although, Ive met some decent import guys. I've also met a lot of dumbasses. Little man mentality IMO.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

It's an 06 2.5 she did let me race a newer civic si 1 time when we were visiting her fam in ny it was close runs I had it edged out though. I keep trying to get her to take hers to the track and make some passes she keeps backing out lol. Last time I took the truck to the track got paired against an older hatch with a turbo typical e ricer bababababababababa at the line spinning thru3rd finally came around me. He was in super street (13.0& slower) shoulda been in prostreet (12.9& faster) that pass he went 13.02 and I looked online the next day 12.95 it's so annoying racing them but it's always great when a 5500lb truck takes em fora walk.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

I have a friend that used to have a gt celica, he was runnin 11s (in his mind) on an injen intake and a grapefruit shooter. Oh and ran 9s on his 'nawz' kit that wasnt even istalled in the car. Was funny the night I took my old f150 down and raced him 17.02 to a 18.95 he'll he had a ranger that ran hi 16s but that Toyota was his 'fast' car
Old 06-09-2013, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 07vmax1500
It's an 06 2.5 she did let me race a newer civic si 1 time when we were visiting her fam in ny it was close runs I had it edged out though. I keep trying to get her to take hers to the track and make some passes she keeps backing out lol. Last time I took the truck to the track got paired against an older hatch with a turbo typical e ricer bababababababababa at the line spinning thru3rd finally came around me. He was in super street (13.0& slower) shoulda been in prostreet (12.9& faster) that pass he went 13.02 and I looked online the next day 12.95 it's so annoying racing them but it's always great when a 5500lb truck takes em fora walk.
What does a 500hp honda and a stock f body have in common?..............a 12 second time slip.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Gotta watch out for some of those imports, I used to think the same way as you until a bunch of my buddys started running mid 10s at over 130mph with cars that looked bone stock besides slicks at the track.
all were turbo civics that loved going fast and didnt like the bling of ricers
Old 06-11-2013, 08:16 AM
TECH Addict

They are fun to laugh at until you get walked on the highway by a shitty looking 4 door civic with an ebay turbo and a gsr swap with your cammed 6.0 on a 150 shot
Old 06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

I used to spurn on other drivers (had a decently setup 97 Civic), only to hear their engines or see how fast they could accelerate. Not because I wanted to see if I could take them, I just love internal combustion engines and hearing one rev up or seeing one blow my doors off is better than watching a crappy nightime, cellphone video of guys street racing on Youtube.

I doubt those ricers were doing that but just remember that not all people driving Sport Compact cars are ricers who think their cars can take anything on the road.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Slowest turbo build ever!

ahahaha so glad I was at the ADRL race in Richmond instead of that POS show at MIR. Hopefully Ill be running some ricers this Friday if we don't get a crap load of rain. Local track is holding a test and tune night with free 8.50, 9.5, and 10.50 indexes in the 1/8.

Quick Reply: F#%king ricers