Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Everything

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will race ANYTHING i dont even have to be in my truck. Ive been posting here for a bit so some of you may know i use a wheelchair.

My dog and I go racing everyday hes been pulling me around in my chair since ive used one. I think the funniest race was with a guy on a bicycle, I was stuck behind him and wanted to pass but instead of making room he sped up so my dog and i kept pace until the sidewalk widened up and we started passing so whats the guy do he speeds up. Well me or my dog wernt going to have any of that so i gave my dog the command "get the cat" thats his WOT command and we slowly pulled on the guy on the bike he did put up a good fight but i ended up beating him to where the sidewalk narrowed again.

1 dog power and 4 paws pound of torque FTW
Old 11-26-2008, 08:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jdawg04 4.8
I will race ANYTHING i dont even have to be in my truck. Ive been posting here for a bit so some of you may know i use a wheelchair.

My dog and I go racing everyday hes been pulling me around in my chair since ive used one. I think the funniest race was with a guy on a bicycle, I was stuck behind him and wanted to pass but instead of making room he sped up so my dog and i kept pace until the sidewalk widened up and we started passing so whats the guy do he speeds up. Well me or my dog wernt going to have any of that so i gave my dog the command "get the cat" thats his WOT command and we slowly pulled on the guy on the bike he did put up a good fight but i ended up beating him to where the sidewalk narrowed again.

1 dog power and 4 paws pound of torque FTW
Thats great. I bet the guy was like WTF, I cant loose to a dog and his psycho master.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:05 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"get the cat" go puppy power!
Old 11-26-2008, 10:18 AM
TECH Addict

haha man i would love to see that!!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

dang jdawg. with that kinda power, you should be able to take the front wheels off the ground. nice kill.