Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

'93 F350 vs. everything

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 02:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey I like the post. I understand the boredom that can set in on a long highway trip. I'd of bit if you'd rolled up beside me. Have to admit some of the best runs I've had at speeds have been with smokers of all flavors. I've actually LET a couple get a fender or 2 on me to see if I could catch them.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KySilverado
Hey I like the post. I understand the boredom that can set in on a long highway trip. I'd of bit if you'd rolled up beside me. Have to admit some of the best runs I've had at speeds have been with smokers of all flavors. I've actually LET a couple get a fender or 2 on me to see if I could catch them.
All of his posts are cheap shots at gm truck owners. What stock gm truck would you think could get beat by an exhaust/intake 93 ford diesel crew cab........exactly.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slowprocess
All of his posts are cheap shots at gm truck owners. What stock gm truck would you think could get beat by an exhaust/intake 93 ford diesel crew cab........exactly.
I've got a race for him he can race my work van. It's a 2005 chevy express 2500 with a 4.8L. You wanna race that too?
Old 12-19-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 97sicksled
I've got a race for him he can race my work van. It's a 2005 chevy express 2500 with a 4.8L. You wanna race that too?
Aw, hell, you guys can start from a 98 roll and he'll own you in a few miles!
Old 12-19-2006, 03:10 PM
Banging some gears

whats next... reverse roll racing!!! hahaha if so... i've got a golf cart for ya 93 f-350!
Old 12-19-2006, 04:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

why the **** would you post that stupid rant thinking he would see it and then say something like this.
Originally Posted by An11secRanger
Whoever you are (not that that person is a member, here), you should feel very happy, I did THINK about it!
and why do you bitch about racing from an 80mph roll when your on an interstate. its not like they were starting it, they probably didn't even know they were in a race.
Old 12-19-2006, 04:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greyghost4x4
whats next... reverse roll racing!!! hahaha if so... i've got a golf cart for ya 93 f-350!
yeah count me in mines a 15 yr old pos gas powered one.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by An11secRanger
I'm not a fan of "street racing" but this is what happens on long trips, if I'm driving ...
I had some business in TX and I needed a fullsize truck to carry some things to TX and back home.
I get bored after a few hours of driving and I do stupid ****.
I out-ran so many fullize GM trucks (every one I raced) that it was sad.
Don't get me wrong, I KNOW you guys are out there. I just thought I'da run up on, at least, one of you in over 2,000 MILES! But, NO! Only slowass stock trucks! Why do they even bother? They make you look bad.
The speed limiters must suck for those of you who have them.
I was surprized by one chevy (3500) driver. I don't really know why but, he actually threw something at me at about 95mph! That was fugged up! What the hell?!? I was just toying with him (passing him for the third time). I can't think of any reason to do something like that!
Oh yeah, there was one other surprize ... I out-ran an SS, too. WTF is up with that? Do they have limiters too? I've never really checked one out (only because I don't like the looks).
Anyway, the truck I was driving is not mine. It is not in very good condition and it is almost totally stock. It's got a turbo diesel with a full exhaust and a friggin filter. Everything else is back to stock (I think).
I don't know how fast it is (my guess is somewhere around 125mph topped out) I never got to top speed. I never needed to and that's a good thing because I woudn't want to.
Oh, BTW, it's a crew cab 2wd long-bed.
I've read so many kill stories in here, I figured I was gonna get killed a few times. But, nothing! Not even a single close race. They all seemed to have the speed limiters intact. And, from an 80mph roll, that ain't gonna cut it.
So ... Where ARE all you guys with fast trucks while I'm on the road? I mean, sure, there are many stock trucks that are quicker than this F350, but dayam! They're SLOW!
However, "you all" seem to want to run from a roll (as gay as it gets, IMO). What's the point of that, if all you can get to is a weak 99mph?
Maybe, I'm just wrong about the top speed of this F350. Maybe, it's going 200mph and I only "THINK" it's slow.

Now, if you're the, complete, ******* who threw something at me, Saturday night. Get a life, ya damn LOSER!
There was a time, you'da had big problems for doing that. And there are many people out there who are just like I USED to be! You will find one, someday, and I won't feel any sorrow when you get what you deserve!
I had to think just how stupid it would have been, if I had slammed you off the road for that.
Whoever you are (not that that person is a member, here), you should feel very happy, I did THINK about it!
Yes, I was very pissed off, but it isn't worth it, to me, to kill someone just because he seemed to be too stupid to let him live. 20 years ago, this would have been a very different story!
That woulda been a fugged up "kill story" now wouldn't it?! And some of you think *I'm* the ******* for saying "street racing is stupid." But hey, even I get a case of the dumbass, sometimes! "Stuck on stupid" is another story, though.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Need More N2O Mod

I have a 06 FORD crew cab 4wd Diesel and i will race you and I am not too far from dfw either. I will even leave the tool box and 300lbs of tools in it.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Launching!

Wait no screw the van i'll race you on the skateboard i stole when i was 14 it's still in my garage we can run for slips from a dig, you're bitchin about ***** roll racing i could probably beat that p.o.s diesel on foot from a dig let's go put up or shut up.

Quick Reply: '93 F350 vs. everything