PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

After 40 years....................

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Praise The Lowered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great truck Steve...I love to see what comes of a build AWAY from the influence/guidance of the internet forumns...I was that way in my early 20's..My only reference was magazines and my Dad (old guy like you lol).Any ways I love your truck and wish you the best of luck with your new setup..
Old 04-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RibeiroBJJ
Great truck Steve...I love to see what comes of a build AWAY from the influence/guidance of the internet forumns...I was that way in my early 20's..My only reference was magazines and my Dad (old guy like you lol).Any ways I love your truck and wish you the best of luck with your new setup..
I'm only old when I look in the mirror,at heart I'm still 20 something... Although I never want to go through what I went through in my 20's. The pickup runs really strong and is loosing up nicely. Got about 250 miles on it now and should have my planned 500 on by the time I leave for Minneapolis monday night. Thanks for the positive onlook on this new motor.
Will keep everyone up dated. Need to install 1 gal fuel cell and holley blue and regulator. Linelock, and purge. Get everything dialed in and go for it.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well have my 500 + miles on it and is really strong, but after going 14.50's with a 4.3 V6, even 13's will feel fast. Have decided to change my fuel system a bit. Am getting a A1000 Aeromotive fuel pump and going to run 2 regulators to a front feed to the carb and fuel side of the nitrous. Also will be getting a chrome moly roll bar in the next 3 weeks or so. Then installing my line lock and purge and I'll give it a go. Can't hardly stand the wait.
Will keep all posted................Steve.... OLD FAT and GRUMPY. ( Still )