NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

LSXr direct port install ( complete

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sweet! Looking forward to some great results!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love direct port setups they just look like straight business.

i wish i had some hardline to play with and make my own. would look sweet on my intake mani. thought about using it for meth injection but not sure how it would atomize.

Skeet , whats your goal with this setup?
Old 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2004SSS
i love direct port setups they just look like straight business.

i wish i had some hardline to play with and make my own. would look sweet on my intake mani. thought about using it for meth injection but not sure how it would atomize.

Skeet , whats your goal with this setup?
yeah it would look sick on your intake, sorry cant offer you help on meth as i dont know, but if it works through a nozzle? i dont see why it couldnt be directly injected. i probably have the same tubing at work, hadnt seen it yet but i do plan on looking at the tubing and seeing what size and metal its made from.. i wanna hard line the plate kit also as for goals, i have NO idea, James says i wont be disappointed lol, i said are you sure he said well if i aint then a solid roller ( cam/lifters ) are on him

i would honestly like to see 9s will it happen? hell if i know lol i still need upgrades to the trans and rearend and well driveshaft also.

i would like to get a jig made for the LCAs and uppers to fit coilovers like there meant to be fit.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 PM
TECH Addict

word on the coil overs , id like the same to ditch the torsions but those things arent cheap . going with qa1's in the future they should be fine.

i see 9's with ease on this setup man . any track dates in your future?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2004SSS
word on the coil overs , id like the same to ditch the torsions but those things arent cheap . going with qa1's in the future they should be fine.

i see 9's with ease on this setup man . any track dates in your future?
everyone i talk to ( in person ) thinks the same, that it should be easy 9s without alot of dope, i dunno we'll see, im finally excited about getting it back since we're closer to turning the key lol!!

ill probably take off at lunch tomorrow, ( god i love vacation days ( hours ) ) i have to pull tranny after thinking about it i dont like the crack in the bellhousing, it goes from enterbolt that holds the housing on to the bolt hole to the tranny clean through crack, so i picked one up from Ben the other day, gonna pull tranny and change it tomorrow, install everything then start tuning saturday, if i can get a couple hundred miles or so during the week she'll see the local track for some NA runs and getting the tune tweaked, from there its back to the shop for a roll cage, then back to Rage for the standalone ( waiting on parts and getting it built ) once i get it back i'll start spraying off the plate, 100,150, 200 making sure the plugs look good and tune is perfect, i have alot to do once its running, but once i finalize everything and know whats going on, the big shot will come in

come on chase we both know theres nothing cheap anymore at this stage !!! lol but yeah i hear ya
Old 03-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

nice looking intake man!!!! So are you going to feed that with a standalone cell?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks damn good man leave it!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
nice looking intake man!!!! So are you going to feed that with a standalone cell?
yes

Originally Posted by Swerve7rpm2000
Looks damn good man leave it!

i will for a couple of weeks lol thinking black red lettering
Old 03-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I have confidence it'll go 9s all day bro.
Old 03-12-2011, 07:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Hey Ben i didnt call cause the parts that were suppose to be here didnt show up waiting on injectors and pushrods, James doesnt feel comfortable about the ones we have so we're switching to a different size..

so i waite another week to hopefully finish up the truck

Quick Reply: LSXr direct port install ( complete