MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Raced an SSS

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 10:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I'm in Brooklyn right now. I at my buddies corporate offices trying not to throw myself out of his window. I'm glad I don't have an office job!
Hop on the LIRR train and swing out here...its not far at all.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:25 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm going to JFK today to return a rental, wanna pick me up and bring me back here to Brooklyn?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm going to JFK today to return a rental, wanna pick me up and bring me back here to Brooklyn?
I try to avoid that area as much as possible! lol
Old 10-18-2010, 10:38 AM
GFYS and STFU

Lol, well your absolutely no help to me! Looks like it's the A train for me today!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Launching!

Dude quick question Wat kinda camera is getting stuck to the side of these trucks cause I want one bad?!
Old 10-18-2010, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr.Nobody
Dude quick question Wat kinda camera is getting stuck to the side of these trucks cause I want one bad?!
GoProHD...Check em out on Amazon, thats where I got mine. I had gotten the idea from Spoolin, works great.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:19 PM
TECH Resident

those are a pair of badass trucks. if i ever get down that way, ill show you guys how slow a truck can REALLY be haha. any reason for the diesel muffler vs. the gas one from MBRP? just wondering if theres a difference.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:46 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by JakeBrakeIH
GoProHD...Check em out on Amazon, thats where I got mine. I had gotten the idea from Spoolin, works great.
Yeah I love mine too, makes for some really great video. You can get really creative with it.

Pick the setting that allows for a 170 degree angle, it will allow you to basically point the camera at a right angle off the fender and film the person racing the camera car regardless of whether he's winning or losing.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fortplainman
those are a pair of badass trucks. if i ever get down that way, ill show you guys how slow a truck can REALLY be haha. any reason for the diesel muffler vs. the gas one from MBRP? just wondering if theres a difference.
Haha let me know if you do come down this way. In fact a good friend of mine lives near you with a duramax. Its a black GMC ECSB that says Max'n in the back window. I was given the 4" tail pipe and MBRP muffler so thats why I used that instead of the gas version.

Yeah I love mine too, makes for some really great video. You can get really creative with it.

Pick the setting that allows for a 170 degree angle, it will allow you to basically point the camera at a right angle off the fender and film the person racing the camera car regardless of whether he's winning or losing.
Do you know what setting number that is? Ive been using setting 4 for all of my videos. I havnt really gone crazy and tried all of the different settings.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JakeBrakeIH
Haha let me know if you do come down this way. In fact a good friend of mine lives near you with a duramax. Its a black GMC ECSB that says Max'n in the back window. I was given the 4" tail pipe and MBRP muffler so thats why I used that instead of the gas version.

where the guy with the dmax at? im origionally from fort plain, about an hour east of albany right off I-90. ive been around rochester, ithaca, and now alfred the past 3 years though for college/internships.

i wanted to try to get a mass/ny/pa/nj meetup going across the boards(FSC,GMFS,PT, etc.) that would be sweet.

Quick Reply: Raced an SSS