MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

pinks--dump your bike, scrape your ass!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 01:50 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

its gotta be on video....so was he trying to ride a wheelie or what? it looks like a straight line lol.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:52 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Ahahahaaha !!!
Old 10-08-2006, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HAHAHA what a jackass! The guy is goofy, he was doing stupid when they filmed here too.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That guy is such a dweeb. I can see him standing in front of a mirror practicing that goofy start routine for hours.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:33 PM
single digit dreamer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

however much of a dweeb or whatever that guy is the show brings in the people. we went down there expecting a few hundred spectators and it was nuts. the line just to buy tickets had to be a 1/4 mile or longer. you can see in the pics how many people were there and thats just one side of the track.

i can't wait to see how they edit the races. they dont play the nagotiations over the loud speakers, i think it is because the reverberation might mess up the sound on for the show. you can call in and listen on your cell phone. it is funny looking back at the people and seeing them all cup their ears so they can hear what is going on.

one guy was up 2 races to 1 and blew up his car. there was some controversy and the guy with the blown up car didn't want to give his car away. i dont see how people can go on that show and risk giving up their car. i might go on there for $1000 or even a little more but never risk loosing my truck.

i am sure there is some video of it somewhere but i dont know where to look for it. maybe it hit streetfire?
Old 10-08-2006, 09:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

No doubt the show is popular. I watch it every week just like thousands/millions? of others. It's the concept and content that draws the crowds. It's not the host IMO.

I'm with you. There is no way I would risk my ride for the show. Looks like most doing it now are shops throwing together something right before the show and writing it off, if they loose, to advertisement.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:45 AM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

There is supposed to be a Pinks "special" coming up. They invited back like 10 teams (I think) to run for prize money (I think $10,000) with no risk of losing their ride. The guy with the S-10 from Maryland (with F-Body Central, who gave the other guy his truck back in exchange for their t-shirts) was invited back.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is that special gonna be around here anywhere? I want to go back down to MIR the next time the film down there.

It said on another site he was trying to do a rolling burnout and the bike got outta control.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Tribe Shaman

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
There is supposed to be a Pinks "special" coming up. They invited back like 10 teams (I think) to run for prize money (I think $10,000) with no risk of losing their ride. The guy with the S-10 from Maryland (with F-Body Central, who gave the other guy his truck back in exchange for their t-shirts) was invited back.

now thats a show i would like to see
Old 10-10-2006, 08:05 AM
TECH Veteran

That guy is a legend in his own mind...what a fool.
No helmet=no brains, when doing stunts. Just think if he would have cracked his skull open in front of all those people, how cool would he feel then?
Not to mention the countless children who just watched him do this and will try to emulate what he was doing.
If you like the guy don't bash me for stating my opinion of him.

Quick Reply: pinks--dump your bike, scrape your ass!