MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

Chicago Cop BUSTED

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LesPaul
Sig worthy
LOL, I'm glad you found it funny.

Also, I was hoping everybody found the sarcasm in my posts. I would never hit a woman. Hell I wouldn't even try and take advantage of a drunk chick at a party(although girls are welcome to take advantage of me when I'm in a drunken state).
Old 04-02-2007, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RandomHero
LOL, I'm glad you found it funny.

Also, I was hoping everybody found the sarcasm in my posts. I would never hit a woman. Hell I wouldn't even try and take advantage of a drunk chick at a party(although girls are welcome to take advantage of me when I'm in a drunken state).
****, i was laughing my *** off....
Old 04-02-2007, 10:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Marks a funny guy

Hell I would a jumped in there and jack thay guy over the head with somthing big and heavy. I'd have to be quick tho cause I ain't a very big guy and I wouldn't want to get squished when he falls.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:50 AM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a difference between Smacking, Hitting, and Beating a woman
You Smack her for doing something stupid.
You Hit her for using her teeth.
And if you Beat her for any reason you go to jail.

Not that I condone the smacking or hitting of woman...

But yea. I have to agree.. If your gonna stand around and Watch a woman get beat like that, You deserve to be locked up just as much as the beater.
If your not part of the solution, your part of the problem!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowprocess
There's absolutely no way that guy wouldn't have recieved a fifth of Jack to the back of his head if I would have been there. I can't stand for people to stand around and watch **** like that take place. I'll jump into anything having to do with a man hitting/beating on a woman!
that dumb@$#% in the blue hat and jacket jumped on his cell phone. NOBODY DID A DAMN THING!!! how can that be ? like you said dude a fifth of JACK to the skull would bring his *** back down. She took like 6 good shots to the head. What is this world coming to?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Sexy Party Mod

Here's my list of things to beat up in my life time:
Hellen Keller(may be a little tough)
Hobo
Old lady
small girl
and a
5 year old boy scout
Only a guy from Austin.

There's absolutely no way that guy wouldn't have recieved a fifth of Jack to the back of his head if I would have been there. I can't stand for people to stand around and watch **** like that take place. I'll jump into anything having to do with a man hitting/beating on a woman!
Couldnt agree more
Old 04-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TexCrew
What is this world coming to?
sadly that video is a perfect example of what the world is coming to. The gap between rich and poor is getting larger and larger each day. What does this mean? The amount of people with common sense and good upbringing is declining. Middle America is the backbone and enforcer of all that is descent and respectable in America. That guy on the cell, he's your next boss at some ding-a-ling company. The "slowprocess" who whacks the drunk cop over the head with a bottle of jack will get arrested as well. Probably sued by the cop's wife for making him brain dead. America is on a slippery slide of dog poo. Glad I am 34 already but I am sad for my kids who have to grow up in a "numb" america.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:02 AM
On The Tree

yup i would have knocked his *** out and then pissed on his face, maybe even accidentally killed him.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, I probably would have smacked that guy in the back of the head with something if I was there.... But I wouldn't say nobody should EVER hit a woman! It only took me about .5 secs to think of a good reason...

There was a woman that put her baby in the microwave to kill it about a month or two ago. I would have ZERO problems punching that B1TCH!
Old 04-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Also, I was hoping everybody found the sarcasm in my posts. I would never hit a woman.
that is good to hear

Quick Reply: Chicago Cop BUSTED