MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

03 silverado vs. 03 Silverado SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Mortgage Banker Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F8LSS
Dang, why don't I ever see any of yall around town? Nice trucks!

Our Yukon is normally (daily) parked in an office complex, and looks stock except for 20% front tint, and of course has a very non-stock rumble due to the cutout always being open. The stock tailpipe catches people off guard though, they don't expect that sort of sound to be coming from a very stock looking truck.

BTW, it's navy blue...

F8L, you ever see a navy blue Z28 with chrome ZR1's around town? Borla exhaust, tint, etc.? He drives about 300+ local miles a week due to work, a good friend of mine, just thinking you might see it around...

/hijacking thread mode off
Old 12-07-2005, 09:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jhelms
Our Yukon is normally (daily) parked in an office complex, and looks stock except for 20% front tint, and of course has a very non-stock rumble due to the cutout always being open. The stock tailpipe catches people off guard though, they don't expect that sort of sound to be coming from a very stock looking truck.

BTW, it's navy blue...

F8L, you ever see a navy blue Z28 with chrome ZR1's around town? Borla exhaust, tint, etc.? He drives about 300+ local miles a week due to work, a good friend of mine, just thinking you might see it around...

I know that ive seen that car before!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jhelms

BTW, it's navy blue...

Hey John, it's Chance, long time no see! And to answer your question beeftip, it is a camaro SS.