Miscellaneous Classifieds Anything not vehicle specific

Pioneer AVIC Z1 double din Nagivation / DVD system

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 11:17 AM
Notorious BIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer AVIC Z1 double din Nagivation / DVD system

I have a Pioneer AVIC Z1 double din head unit for sale. The head unit is a AVIC Z1 but has been completely updated to a AVIC Z3 software and 2010 maps. Included with the head unit is a brand new unopened double din mounting kit for 2007nbs - 2012 trucks (Metra 95-3305) and a brand new unopend PAC OS-4 interface which allows full and complete integration with the factory system including Onstar, door/signal chimes, Bose or non-bose, etc. Also included is a brand new, unopened IPOD adapter interface (Pioneer CD-100 II), a used but in perfect condition SiriusXM satelltie radio tuner/reciever, and a brand new unopened Pionerr wiring harness. The head unit is in perfect working condition and as i mentioned above, the hard drive and firmware in the head unit was completely updated so this now functions fully as a AVIC Z3 with the latest (2010) Navigation maps. There is a scratch on the screen that is small but is visible when the head unit is off. When the head unit is on you cannot see the scratch at all and it does not affect the functionality of the touch screen at all. This is EVERYTHING you need to install this unit into a 2007 to present GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado.

$600 shipped to lower 48 states(not willing to seperate the items) (paypal gift)

Old 01-31-2012, 12:05 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 374 Likes on 255 Posts

I have this same unit, and have had it since 2007. I love it, good luck with the sale.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Notorious BIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone sent me a deposit so as long as i get full payment its been SOLD.

Quick Reply: Pioneer AVIC Z1 double din Nagivation / DVD system