IN MEMORY OF... performancetrucks.net members that have fallen. They will live on in our hearts and minds.

budhayes3

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Wow, I am not sure what to say that others have not already said. I myself am also speechless. I have spoken with Billy many times on here in threads and PM's, I always thought of him as a standup guy and always will. This site will not be the same without him, he always had good info to post up and cool stories about his dad's motors.

I would like to express my condolences to Mr. Bill Ceralli Sr.
I am very sorry for your loss; you and your family will be in my prayers.

As others have said, I also would like to see his truck at the top of this site. GODSPEED my friend.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:57 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a huge lump in my throat reading this. A close member of my family took his own life last year and it was extremely hard on our family so I can somewhat relate but cant imagine what you are going through with it being your son. I didn't know Billy personally but have gotten alot of advice from him since I've been a member of this forum. My thought and prayers are with you and your family. Rip Billy
Old 12-14-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Just read this on Facebook. So sorry for your loss, Such a shock. Like others already said, Billy was a great guy and always very helpful. RIP
Old 12-14-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Addict

Dewey said the banner would take a considerable amount of time to put in place. To do something in a shorter time frame, could someone make a nice sig jpeg that we could all then download and save to our photobuckets to display. May not be as nice as a banner, but it will probably get as many views.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I never met Billy but I did talk to him a couple of times on the phone I could tell that he wasn't that happy but was working towards a better future for him and Rosie. I am pleased that I did get to know him a little and that he was a very nice person who did have alot of good advice for several people on this forum. Billy I hope that you can rest in RIP I wish I could have talked to him one more time.

RIP Billy
Old 12-14-2011, 08:04 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

May he Rest In Peace! Billy will be missed.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:07 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definitely not good and Im sorry for your loss. Please let me know when you get the Paypal set up Dewey and ill donate a considerate amount to help Billy Sr. My Thoughts and Prayers are out for you sir.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cttandy
Dewey said the banner would take a considerable amount of time to put in place. To do something in a shorter time frame, could someone make a nice sig jpeg that we could all then download and save to our photobuckets to display. May not be as nice as a banner, but it will probably get as many views.
This is a great idea for sure
Old 12-14-2011, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

so sad that this happens to people who obviously have a loving family and plenty of caring friends to support them!

i hope for the best for his family and especially daughter!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Admin

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by cttandy
Excellent Idea

Quick Reply: budhayes3