Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

TexasPainter - Head light switch ????

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

In all the years Ive been on here Ive never clicked that button, think Im going to go try it
Old 01-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the refund has already been issued. case closed. and for the record i did not get banned for selling brake brackets here, i sold them all through the other board. i got banned for offering to fab someone a manifold to mount two roots superchargers. the mods got all sandy vagina and banned me for it.

on the other hand, i have bought and sold lots of things through the classifieds section here with no issues, the few that had issues have all been worked out. i dont see what the big ******* deal is. im not ripping people off, im a little slow to ship some things, but im not scamming anyone. as a matter of fact i sold a set of headers to Tootall a few months ago and went way the **** out of my way to DELIVER them to him. so now he wants to freak out over a $20 part....whatever my bad, money refunded no questions asked...
Old 01-14-2010, 05:59 AM
TECH Addict

Sandy what? Really?

And freak out over a part? He ordered it what Dec. 30? Don't sell if you're not able to deliver. It's a basic principle.

Just my $.02
Old 01-14-2010, 06:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Matt-he lives right down the road from me, I can go pick up the part and ship it to you if you still want it and can work it out with Jesse
That would be great if that could happen. I'm going to spend $25 in gas just getting to the junk yard and back.

Originally Posted by TexasPainter
. . . . as a matter of fact i sold a set of headers to Tootall a few months ago and went way the **** out of my way to DELIVER them to him. so now he wants to freak out over a $20 part....whatever my bad, money refunded no questions asked...
Yes I remember, I was very appriciative about it, and you were thanked.

I'm not freeking out over squat. I sent 3 PMs over 2 days with no response from you. Your profile had the time stamps from when you were logging on. So I made a post. All I needed was a response, heads up, and I got nothing.

So I filed a claim, and it's still saying "pending" as of this morning

Should I really have to wait 3 weeks, or remind you to make a trip to the post office?
Old 01-14-2010, 08:32 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Shipping in a timely manner is something that will make or break a business. Proper representation of goods even more so

Let's keep this thread focused on the 3 known issues pending,
Old 01-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lady3bglover

And freak out over a part? He ordered it what Dec. 30? Don't sell if you're not able to deliver. It's a basic principle.

Just my $.02
thats why i refunded the money, genius.

oh, and ill go ahead and refund your $.02 also. you clearly need it more than i do.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by trever1t
Shipping in a timely manner is something that will make or break a business. Proper representation of goods even more so

Let's keep this thread focused on the 3 known issues pending,
im not running a business. but thanks for your input.

and like i said. there are no issues pending. ive already refunded this guy's money.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasPainter
im not running a business. but thanks for your input.

and like i said. there are no issues pending. ive already refunded this guy's money.
Why don't you do everyone a favor and never buy/sell anything on here again. You're right, this isn't a business, but nobody wants to get jerked around on time. Time=money no matter how you look at it or how insignificant you might think the part you're selling is.

Point being, if you can't handle the responsibility, DO NOT USE THE CLASSIFIEDS

Last edited by 00ChevyScott; 01-14-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:23 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Asking someone who paid for injectors (that were mis-represented) to sell them to recoup his losses is wrong. You need to refund him fully and sell them yourself for what they are. An error (even accidental) on your part makes you fully responsible. This isn't debatable.

Suck it up and do the right thing and we can all go on with our lives.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

i like his custom usertitle hahaha,but seriously **** like this is why im kinda scared to buy something online

Quick Reply: TexasPainter - Head light switch ????